Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deniz sir still checking asian traffic ?? from 15th February till now checking traffic ? Please sir be Honest. I ear $25 from 15th february to 24th March in 1 month 12 days.Its our hard money .So please sir pay us.

we all have done very hard work. Please sir pay us.

when i am going to reset my password its saying some thing worng happend why?

Last edited:
There is nothing to repeat a 100 times - that we have done hard work / soft work.

Its clearly stated in the website - "Payouts are made 4 x times per month, that means we will made payouts every week"

In the last page Deniz says - "Every user gets paid, every uploader gets paid!"

Moreover we are not just asking for money we earned it & we deserved to be paid.

The only question is - WHEN ?
Because the actual payment date, the desired date, the expected date & also the promised date - has all passed & we are not paid yet.

So next time you come across please answer this one question - the rest all promises, consolations, etc - the uploaders can deal themselves. We are all hoping, patiently / not-patiently & we trust you. Don't push that to the edge.

Thanks.

i know that we expired our actually payment date, no matter: we already paid 75% out. we are still having pending payments. so please stay tuned our staff will check that.

please do deniz. as what huggybear said. you are driving us all into the edge. we are waiting for more than a month now. and the fact that others are getting paid while we are just being ignored really is troubling. please do something about this fast.

Personally, i dont really care that much about how soon will i get paid, what interests me more is whether this is just a temporary issue, or it will persist.

I mean, i can do waiting for the payment once in a while, as far as i know whether this will be fixed or at least optimised in the future. The fact of the matter is i dont know whether should i continue working with datacloud. As much as i like this service, i have no idea whether should i trust it long term - we are not told whether those issues are just hicups or a result of some unsustainable bussines model you guys are running.

The result is i dont produce/spread datacloud links for quite some time now, and that has to hurt datacloud as much as it hurts me.

@Best87 : Try to read a few latest posts in a thread before you decide to post as if Deniz would come as fast as he can to pay only you. You are so special mate. Thanks.

Hello,

As many Uploaders are awaiting a response from us, here is the statement:

Many Users from the Asia-Room are using Faketraffics, Double Accounts and also are cheating some of their Hit Counts with 0mb Files.

All other Users from European, US / UK will be paid as normally, so if we forget someone just contact us here we will do they payments as soon as possible.

for all Asian Users: we need to verify the Statistics and the Hits, every Asian User will be paid now once a Month! Remember : ONLY ONCE A MONTH PAYMENT FOR USERS FROM ASIA!

For all other user: we apologize this issue and will do every payment!

a little notice at the end: PayPal method is now accepted.

deniz. I can say that we really don't mind getting paid once a month as long as you pay us. But please pay us first for what we earned this past month before implementing that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back