Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
deniz.. it seems that rar files that are uploaded are treated as videos not. it shows conversion "failed" sometimes pending.. don't know if it really is a problem. tried to download the file to check and it just downloaded and seems to be working ok.

Deniz if i may suggest a feature >> an option to turn encoding on or off for some accounts ? because honestly i use it as a filehost not as a streaming host as iam sure quite a lot of people do not only will it save some space on your servers but also decrease the load exponentially + my previous suggestion of prem vouchers from balance :) thanks for the awesome service so far and hope it continues

what happen to the earnings, its said euro and now it become USD in my affiliate page? Please make it fix and clear to avoid doubts from use, thanks for your service by the way

multi selection of file to move it or to get its link is still not properly working or to be exact, its not working at all. only one single file can be moved and one single link can be obtained

multi selection of file to move it or to get its link is still not properly working or to be exact, its not working at all. only one single file can be moved and one single link can be obtained

it's working.. use the most bottom button to move, delete or getting links... just see recently...

@deniz 500 - Internal Server Error happening.. another DoS attack huh ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back