Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
denizadrian01 good day;
Has not taken into account payonner pay?
Others already use and would be great if I pay for that method.
It's just a suggestion as another method of payment.
Greetings.

Hey denizandrian when the thing with dollars/euro will be fixed?It still says 120 euro paid when they are 120 dollars(87 euro).
Thanks

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

hello, I tried to upload a file and then downloaded from a different ip, but why has it not download it the money? and then free users as the maximum size that can be downloaded? one only has to download ip I count them all?

And what about premium sales problem? When will be fixed that?
I sold one premium account, but in my stats did not get any payment

Could you do that? I am writing after the 3rd time with the same problem (from a few days).

This is an important issue, because it does not count premium sales..

the file was 12 mb great, now I have uploaded files to 251 mb and I'm trying if it counts downloads

Application error

Last edited:
@denizadrian01: can you give us a expected day for payment. i haven't received a single euro from you since I registered.. it's almost 3 weeks now. and I think that is quite a long time already so im starting to get worried. even sent you my western union details caused you said you could pay us through that.last monday. what happened to it?.. I really need your reply.

APPLICATION ERROR at affiliate page again.

It's not a scam, they just have some problems. Give them some time, I know it is hard considering how many Filehosts scammed us in the past, but don't forget they have developed a own scriped, which for sure cost them money and time, so they would be stupid to scam us now. (They still would loose money if you consider the time, the money and efford they invested)

im really trying my best to understand their situation. I am even using their site now. but i really need to receive the payment. i am losing a great deal of trust each day that goes by. I just want a assurance from them. All im asking is the day that they will pay us.not just words like "soon" or "in a few days".I am not pressuring them to pay me fast. I just need a more specific date. it is very disapointing to wait everyday and just end up not getting paid.. That is all im asking. is it that hard to give?

Datacloud is NOT a scam filehost.They are good people that want to make a good filehost service for the uploaders.They have some issues as madboy009 said before.Hope they will overpass it.

I have paid from other in 25 days i working with them 54+87 euro(141euro) so they trying to pay.But its not easy because they are at the beginning of their carries as filehost.

I prefer to have a lower rate than now(4 euro currently at 1000 downloads) and get paid 100% at the time they said us instead of have a higher rate and they cant pay us.An uploader needs first to get paid 100% for show trust to the filehosts.Nevermind what the rates are.

If you want some really scam sites dont forget the directmirror,GBmeister,wizzupload,uploadblast,extabit.These are really scam filehosts.BUT datacloud isnt.They are people like us and they have problems too.Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back