Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So please convert my all euro balance to dollars and pay in dollars.I got paid 120 dollars.Its 87 euro in paypal.I still have 54 euro right now in my balance+the 33 euro that are left from the 120 euro that you pay in dollars.Awaiting for a fix here and for receive the whole 173 in euro not in dollars
I upload more than 60 files in a day in more than 8-10 hours so at least respect that as i trust you and pay the left 87 euro either in bank either in paypal.

Thanks

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Waiting deniz for the rest of the money(87euro) and i will begin uploading again as before and bring many sales.Hope all will be good.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Denizandrian any news regarding the bank payment?Also fix the status in my account.Here is the screenshots from the transactions and from the stats of my datacloud.Check the 120 paid in euro in datacloud and in paypal 120 in dollars.Also 56 euro left in my balance right now.So make the maths.

120 dollars is 87 euro in paypal.Paypal keep additional 5dollars in fee.So 120-87=33+56=89 euro left for payment.Denizandrian waiting for this amount to be paid in my paypal or in my bank.

48983966.jpg

dsfdky.jpg

lol dude you really are desperate aren't you

I think you are a fool/stupid uploader arent you?These are money we earn with many hours uploading.If you like to lose then be a loser.Uploaders must wake up some time and demand the money they earn from filehosts.They live with our money with our daily work.So think who are desperate.If you want to lose money then be a loser thats all.

Denizandrian understand all these.We need a good relationship between filehosters and uploaders.So whats better to clearly the things?I will bring every day sales so i need to trust a filehost and then they earn a lot too as me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back