Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 170 euro in my balance.Its euro.I got 120 dollars through paypal and in my account it says paid 120 in euro?And in balance 50 euro left.What happen deniz?You said you pay in paypal.I got 120 dollars that are only 86 euro in paypal.Where my other 85 euro?Please answer.Pay in euro not in dollars and pay the whole amount.

I can provide screenshots if anyone want.Waiting for my other 85 euro in paypal or tomorrow through bank transfer.

And please correct my status balance.In payment status it says 120 euro paid but it must say 120 dollars paid and in my balance say 52 euro but it must say 85 euro.Correct it and hope tomorrow morning you will pay the 85 euro that are left in my balance right now.Be good with your honour uploaders and the uploaders will bring you a lot of sales in future.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Why so complainig ? Our Billing Staff did the Payment in Dollar because our System is being changing from Euro -> Dollar.
Because we have more international users. But anyone how else does pay you for your traffic so much?

Don't complain so much please. We are working over 10 Hours a day on our System.

Its an internal billing error. Someone was paid in dollar amd other in euro!

I'm new here. And this is the first thread that caught my attention. I have been really interested with your site.. even tried downloading to see the speed and i was impressed. Seeing all the comments here. I could really tell many users trust you.

But this latest conversation your having with cricket1989, i think cricket1989 is on the right side here. He just get paid the wrong amount and far from the amount he expected that you promised him. I don't think he is demanding that much either because the payment as i've read was already delayed for more than two weeks now and you promised to pay weekly. If you are a uploader like him it is normal to be a bit worried. Not only you are doing all the work here. Uploaders are also pouring a lot of their time and bandwidth uploading files so please understand that also.

Please pay these users as soon as possible. Two weeks, means two times you failed to meet their expectations. And yet they still use your site. That really means something. Don't waste their trust on you. And I will also be willing to pour my time on your site if you manage to fix these payment issues currently present here. Hope all goes well for you and your users. Cheers man (y)

Of course we understand why the Uploader are so much worried we dont know we get so much feedback here.

We promised weekly payments, i think with this idea we failed a little bit, but i can promise that everyone will get paid as soon as possible.

I think we dont need to talk about scamm here, because a scamm would be like a death penality for our project.

You have still to remember that our project is completly selfcoded, we are fixing every day so much bugs.

Uploader have to be patient, because no one else here pays exactly for each view/download only we.

We really set up a big rate for big uploader, i think this means a lot?

So if users only could have patient it would be more then thankful.

For the future we will change some rules like payments every 2 weeks and for bad traffic lower rates.

@thesis : its a honor for me to provide each uploader a maximum on earning money with files.

Ok sir. And do it quick before the people here will get more impatient. I just feel for sir cricket here. Suddenly changing from euro to dollars and not paying the full amount does not look fair to me. You should give a prior notice the next time before implementing new rules. Especially with regards to payment cause that's what people in here are for. Just wanna make sure I don't end up having the same problem with him or the other people in this thread. I trust that you back those words up with actions. Hoping for the best for both you and your users :D

adrian, thanks for the payment received today..

Though lesser amount which should ve been more after conversion (had 66 Euro and paid 67 USD - which shud ve been around 89USD), hope it will be resolved soon... Thanks anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back