Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@denizadrian01:You told PayPal is making such problems.But what is this some one get paid through paypal.Please answer

I think suryakun just make fun in all this situation.denizadrian01 said Monday they will pay through bank wire.Otherwise if they wanted to not pay us they will not ask for nothing or they will not explain anything.Think that and you will understand that they had some problems with paypal.If they wanted to scam us they just wouldnt answer at all.I send exactly the details of bank transfer and in pm we discuss that the Monday they will send the money.2 days only till Monday so its not a big deal to wait 2 more days.

@yanezitaly Once you reach the payment amount i.e 20 euros,You will be automatically eligible for payment.When they are paying they will check the amount in your account(should be >20) and pay that.There is no need to request for pament.

As i said: affiliate sales will be fixed on monday

For everyone: Payments for Bankwire/WesternUnion will go out from the beginning of monday.

Files are storaged for a lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back