Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
final tell us that you pay or not if not then i will leave to your site. Already i did not work form a week. Fryday has been completed.

pls tel finall please dont think we all user are stupid.

scam scam scam scam scam

Last edited:
So what about to wait @dasmonika? If anyone wants to get his payments fast, provide me just with your bank details or Personal informations for western union transfers! its not our problem when paypal begins to suck.

So someone reported our PayPal-Account! Please every Payout User provide me with your Usernick on Datacloud and follow details:

Bankdetails for Banktransfer
or

Personal Informations for Western Union transfer!

We are working on it to get our Paypal working.

Last edited:
I am sorry for what happen denizandrian.Bank Account details+my name in datacloud sended.Hope i will receive the payment soon.I will give feedback back for let the wjunction members know if i receive the payment or not.

According to the support email - "!! REMEMBER: it is not mandatory to do so, and you can wait until we fix our paypal issue. I'm confident that it wont take more than a couple more days to be up and running" .

So I'll wait for Paypal to be fixed up again. Its easier with Paypal.
So please fix it.

Its sad for us that PayPal is making such problems, we are working on it. Everyone gets paid, Western Union & Bankwire will be get paid at Monday! But its more sad if other Filehosters is trying to getting us down!

but whatelse: if someone needs to get paid with paysafecard,ukash,wiretransfer or western union just contact me via PM! We trying to be a good service.

The Affiliate-Sales Bug will be fixed as fast as we can work, your Sales aren't gone ;)

Last edited:
yep i'll wait for them to fix paypal to. it is a lot easier that way. hope you fix it soon. still using your site since it is very good. download speeds are topnotch. :D

I can't seem to find a way to contact you at your site. the report a problem button on the right side is not available.

Last edited:
@denizadrian01: just sent you western union details thru the contact us function in your site please see and inform me if its already ok :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back