Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still nothing on my stats...my affiliate has bought 30 days of premium through my affiliate id with "call2pay"
Why doesn't it show up in my stats?

Lost all the downloads count during the problem with affiliate page.Waiting for an answer to this problem.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Why call scam? As we said payments will done untill friday!!!

No one here pays faster! So just calm down!

The affliate bug with referals sales will be fixed we are on it.

If you dont trust us get away from our thread.

Why call scam? As we said payments will done untill friday!!!

No one here pays faster! So just calm down!

The affliate bug with referals sales will be fixed we are on it.

If you dont trust us get away from our thread.

i beleve you sir you are very trustabele

id is raghurokda32

Last edited:
Today its Friday so calm down they said they will pay till today.Site shows up internal error right now.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Any info regarding payments will be greatly appreciated.These are payments for previous week and you said payments will start on wednesday. Any specific reason for the delay and we will be happy to wait.We opted because you pay weekly and not monthly like others.

All the best.

so will you leave them next month then? cause they said that they will go biweekly from february :D and i have absolutely no problem with this host it rocks whether they pay bi weekly or tri weekly

I'm not leaving anywhere.I like this host very much my downloaders like it too.I will continue using them happily.You have been paid 2 times before but this is my first payment.So my trust will be less than yours.Remember what happened with gbmeister .When every one is asking about payments you boasted about the payments you received from them and that you trust them.Finally they ray away owing 100$.Same thing happened with wizzupload too.

I'm uploading even now because i know they will pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back