Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happen with the money.I had no reported content and the money from 138 euro now they are:
You qualify for payout. Balance: 133.92€ - Required: 20€

Why datacloud deleted our files and then take our money from the payout?NO delete files without any report respect your uploaders.

@cricket1989: you have to accept if we get a DMCA Report that we need to delete this reported file!

Its absolutely normal! we have to take care of DMCA Reports!

For all others: Payments will be going the next 2 Days out ;), thanks to all how trust us!

@cricket1989: you have to accept if we get a DMCA Report that we need to delete this reported file!

Its absolutely normal! we have to take care of DMCA Reports!

For all others: Payments will be going the next 2 Days out ;), thanks to all how trust us!

The thing is that i hadnt any reported files.Anyway waiting for the payment as other uploaders.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

yea i was wondering why my download count went up xD thanks

wow 3000 euro to pay man you have grown fast :o

good luck :)

Last edited:
Cant upload anything.Also in affiliate page show Application error.Wating for denizandrian to fix it.Also the downloads dont count in the manage files page.

wooah... the affiliate page is back.. but my download count for the last four hours, since the affiliate page had shown application error, is gone now.. please fix this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back