Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was z-o-o-m update, but there is still impossible to upload to Datacloud.
Upload via browser freezes when you uploading multiple files...

Please read the complete thread here, then you will know much more about the couting and the overview at the affiliate area.

payment days are between friday-sunday every week.

That's how it works:

m7dqs.png

I beg you fix it :(

i can upload just fine using web upload speeds upto 10MBps ^_^ and you should ask zoom for that he's the one who develops zoom not the filehosters

their is some severe problem with your system again :\ any file i upload is initially available when its converting but as soon as its converted the original file size goes down to 75 bytes :@ its happening with every file i upload now

we are really working on it, just give us some time, our system is growing bigger then we thought ...

z-o-o-m upload-tool should normally work, you have to update to the newest version!

Last edited:
Hi!

First let me say that your website looks very good! ;)

But I have one question about the statistics, why:

1. In Dashboard Stats I have: 11 files downloaded, and 1 videos viewed (together = 12)

2. In Manage Files I have: 8 downloaded and 2 viewed

3. And in Affiliates I have: Total Views 13, Totac Clicks 2, Total Downloads: 8
??

Hi denizadrian01 the payments will be made tomorrow or as the last Weekend in the Saturday/Sunday?Also if we want to add bank wire in the payment methods how we can do that?Paypal keep a lof of fee in the transation and a bank wire payment will be more than good.

I reached 20euros. How do I request payment?..

You cant request a payment.The staff of datacloud will pay all the payments that are over 20 euro automatically every friday/saturday/sunday of each week.You will be paid all of the balance that you have the current time that they will process the payments.It just needs to be over 20 euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back