Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
denizadrian01:

1. "Remember me" is still not working. Every time I enter host site I have to log in.
2. It is impossible to upload anything via Zoom Uploader. Every file get to 100% and there is an error.

As i said we apologize for any downtime but we are working right now on the stability.

We just want to serve you the best service you will ever get in the ppd/pps-scene.

What does get free user ? Can they watch a movie entirely without having to buy a premium or waiting ?

Thanks

normaly its in real time there are sometimes issues with realtime-counting, but it counts EVERY and i really mean EVERY click and download from users, no matter which countrys.

Yes,

Now we will increase every Users rate up to 4,50EUR TKP if they bring us much USA & Germany Traffic :)

Just hit me up with your Details like Username, Website and much more!

Hello denizadrian01, the login problem has been solved long ago.
But really don't know why this happened today !

Aviary_datacloud_to_Picture_1.png

:-&:-&

Yes,

Now we will increase every Users rate up to 4,50EUR TKP if they bring us much USA & Germany Traffic :)

Just hit me up with your Details like Username, Website and much more!

Hey buddy.I have already rate to 4EUR but can i ask if i can get the 4.50EUR rate?I have over 5000 downloads in the day and most of them are from USA.Please check it.If you dont remember my username let me know and i will pm you.

PM sended with the sites that i upload,my username in these sites and in the datacloud.Waiting for your answer.

Last edited:
Hello,

please notice that we can't increase every users rate because of the bad country traffic like india, japan, chile etc.

if you want to get paid as fast as possible you have to understand that because we are just at the start and we need to increase our financial plan.
that means we need to sell premium accounts, get earned by advertise and then we can speak again about increasing the rates.

this is our plan to balance our system so far that we can pay you fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back