Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hei denizadrian01 how i can have the higher rate for ppd?Now it is only 3 euro per 1000 downloads.You said if we have many clicks the rates will raise.I have 3000+ downloads the day.Are them ok to have the high rates?

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Hi Den, vry frequently, i get the problem of warning triangle, having finished loading a large file,i cant stay always on the page, i think this problem is very serious

Edit:
ok so much better now, even the nick error solved..very well:)

Last edited:
Any answer to this?
Hei denizadrian01 how i can have the higher rate for ppd?Now it is only 3 euro per 1000 downloads.You said if we have many clicks the rates will raise.I have 3000+ downloads the day.Are them ok to have the high rates?

Any answer here:

Also you said the payment is automatic by the system.How is it automatic if you pay Friday+-2 days?You make the payments right?If the system will make them there must be a specific time that they will be made

Just PM me with your useracc i will give you higher rate.

Payment will be made by our staff automaticly ever friday-sunday in the week.

Only if you reach the payout limit of 20EUR

Just PM me with your useracc i will give you higher rate.

Payment will be made by our staff automaticly ever friday-sunday in the week.

Only if you reach the payout limit of 20EUR

Pm sended mate with my username.I think you must add in the first post from how much downloads/clicks you will raise the rate.I have from 3000-5000 clicks/downloads every day so hope you will give me a good rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back