Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes payment will be made friday ( 4.01.2013 ). Yes the login issue will be fixed tomorrow

Sorry because of christmas and new year party we're many days away, i hope we will return faster to our work :)

disconnects & wrong nick

Hi Denizadrian01, i m very curious to try out this site, but i would like to take away any doubt:
count both download + views??

EDIT
if you load a file of more than 20 \ 30MB, almost always the upload fails (at the end the upload appears a warning triangle near),then after i find myself disconnected...

and then my nick is wrong, it's Di3go, no Digo :-?
Immagine.png

I hope you fix these bug, because i like it this site ;D

Last edited:
yeah. also having problems while uploading files. The account logs out after a while. tried different browser. Deleted everything including caches but still the problem persist. It really is wasting a lot of my bandwidth. Please fix this.

Hmm why have you removed the file link generation after uploading functionality? its already ultra hard using your file manager so i was copying my links directly after i uploaded them but now i can't ;@

today this bugs will be fixed within the next 3-4 hours:

- error while uploading users get logged out
- links will be shown for every user after uploads

make sure everyone put his right paypal-id in his profile, because today all payments will be done.

damn it man whats with zoom and this host before this update it didn't work and now when it does work something so awesome happens

-Files get uploaded 100%
-When u try to download one it goes through the full timer and captcha
-When u click on Get download link the next page it gives is No Page Found

seriously this is happening with every file i uploaded through zoom :@

damn don't know about this issue i need to contact the zoom programmer, i will hold you on with the new updates.

changelog:
login issue should be fixed
after upload you will get the complete links to the files!

all users has ben paid out!

Last edited:
there's a member that report my files.... this morning i saw amessage in my home of DataCloud
should i be worried?
i uploaded a few files to try this site and i haven't nothing illegal in my files
the user that report my links,i know who he is (it's a only guy jealous and spiteful) and will report many of my files, as i resolve this?
Thanks

thx

Ok...lol

just one more thing i want to know,
i haven't entered my id paypal, all files that i hve uploaded so far,will be considered in the count? after entering the paypal id ..
PS
now itìs much better with the link that's created just finishd to upload, but the problem of disconnection after a while, remains.
also my problem, ie theerror to my nick..maybe some problems with thescript? i deleted cache & cookies, but to no avail.
Immagine.png

I hope you fix these bug, because i like it this site ;D

Your downloads will be counted and yes they will be counted all so far, no matter if you entered your paypal id or not.

Because of your nick, we know this bug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back