Data Proves Social Media Increases Leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kw3rLn

Our research shows that your reach on Twitter and Facebook directly impacts the traffic and lead volume your business gets. Check out the data yourself:
Download it for free here.

6 comments
Yes of course, many sites solely rely on social networking for their major traffic. For instance, some sites which are not properly indexed on google, or with poor SEO still get hundreds and thousands of traffic daily from facebook and twitter. So, very true ;)

I think every way of seo is good to increase traffic but if used in right way and right direction , if you dont use social media in right way you would get nothing.

Hi,

Indeed, visits coming from social networks are important. However, like Alvaroamdo says, it should be done correctly. Good interaction of course is capital. I think that the presence on some social networks always plays a CRM role.
However, I think this can be quite time consuming, and time is a very important resource.
Oh, btw, thanks a lot for the pdf, its a very interesting document.

well I think it really depends on your niche...Your topic subject says that data proves social media increases leads..I would beg to differ.

It may improve leads..depending on the niche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back