DarkFedora.com | Free VPN | Port Forwarding | Custom Client | 13+ Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbin

vpn-logo.png

I have decided to offer all the users of wjunction a free VPN with a multitude of features including a custom client, Port Forwarding and 13+ Locations.

Visit https://darkfedora.com on the lower part of the website you will find a section titled free trial code generator, below that you will find a generated code that you will need to copy. Once copied client the register tab and create an account, use the code you copied to redeem your free month of service.

These codes generated on the homepage will always be unique and will always work. Once your membership expires visit the homepage again and get your self another code to renew your membership.

All packages purchased will be going towards the cost and operation of the VPN and to improve this service i offer to you guys out my own pocket.

I hope you enjoy this service and that you find it useful, feel free to open a ticket should you encounter any bugs or if you have a feature request.

CUSTOM CLIENT HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED!
HEAD OVER TO OUR WEBSITE AND SIGNUP FOR AN ACCOUNT YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW CUSTOM CLIENT!

Here are some speedtests i ran to test the speeds of some of our locations.

VPN Speedtest (All Speed Tests were executed from Florida)

New York VPN Speedtest:

Miami VPN Speedtest:

Seattle VPN Speedtest:

Dallas VPN Speedtest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back