Merlin

I just joined today. The page was so bright I wasn't sure I could hang with it. I have AMD and bright lights aren't easy to deal with. Then I noticed the Announcement about WJ having a Dark Mode. I was so freakin' thankful! I enabled it and voila ... I can see clearly now the bright has gone, hm-hmm, to paraphrase an goldie oldie. So I thought I would post a feedback thread to let the Admins know how important the choice of a Dark Mode is for many of us with vision issues. Thank you and thanks for this great site. I want to read up on things now. Looks like there's a lot. Wish me luck.

4 comments
I just joined today. The page was so bright I wasn't sure I could hang with it. I have AMD and bright lights aren't easy to deal with. Then I noticed the Announcement about WJ having a Dark Mode. I was so freakin' thankful! I enabled it and voila ... I can see clearly now the bright has gone, hm-hmm, to paraphrase an goldie oldie. So I thought I would post a feedback thread to let the Admins know how important the choice of a Dark Mode is for many of us with vision issues. Thank you and thanks for this great site. I want to read up on things now. Looks like there's a lot. Wish me luck.
Ahhh, you thread just saved the day! I've missed this announcement, so thank you for highlighting this info! :)
Good luck btw!

Back