VPS DaringHost.com - Virtual Private Server Hosting From $10/Month (EU + USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaringHost

DaringHost.com - Web Hosting And VPS Services In The USA And Europe​

Daring Host understands that the internet world never shuts down or closes. It runs constantly: 24x7, 365 days of the year without interruptions. We understand that your website needs to be reached by the world every second of the day. This is why Daring Host's goal is to provide you with the most stable and reliable VPS service you've ever experienced. All of our plans are scalable. We offer you the option to upgrade individual parts of your plan at anytime. We also offer you the option to upgrade your management plan.

Daring Host was founded in April of 2010, and has not looked back since. We have been here day in and day out for the past year and a half, without breaks. We take pride in helping our clients grow and becoming successful. We are not afraid to go the extra mile if it means our clients will have a better chance at successfully running their website. Daring Host has servers in two datacenters. Our first location is in The Netherlands, while our second is in the United States. Each plan is available in both locations.

Below are the current promotions are running. To view our standard plans please click here

Promotion 1: - $15/month
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated Ram: 1GB
Dedicated IP's: 1
Operating System: Linux

Promotion 2: - $25/month
Disk Space: 100GB
Dedicated Ram: 2GB

Promotion 3: - $40/month
Disk Space: 200GB
Dedicated Ram: 4GB

Click here to learn more or place an order!

Server + Network

USA Server Configuration:
Xeon E3-1230
16GB Ram
Sata Hard Drives in Raid

Network: Level 3, Global Crossing, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Internap, and more!

Netherlands Server Configuration:
Xeon E3-1270
16GB Ram
Sata Hard Drives in Raid

Network: Global Crossing, Abovenet, Cogent, Telia, Hurricane Electric and more!

Free Data Transfer

Daring Host offers free data transfers from your old host to your new Daring Host VPS. We will transfer your data for free regardless of your control panel. Every plan is eligible for free data transfer regardless of the type of management on your VPS.

Payment Methods

We accept payments via Paypal, Alertpay, and Credit Cards.

Contact Information:

Live Chat: Visit Our Website
Click Here To Open a Pre-Sale Support Ticket
Phone - +1.203.936.7138
Skype - Daringhost
MSN/Live Messenger - Support@daringhost.com
ICQ - 633662332
Email - support@daringhost.com

Last edited:
52 comments
Hello,

The CPU for this VPS node is: Intel C2Q Q9550. We keep 4-5 VPS servers per node.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

We are happy to say that we've added some new stock after selling out of our first wave of stock.

Please note that we've added free data transfers! This means that if you are coming from another host we can get your data transferred with no downtime.

Just bought the last Vps special offer, waiting for the activation ^_^

Just my 2 cents:

Friendly guy, like a lot the fast support and cordiality, one of the best service I've ever seen on the net! Really good speed.

If the "VPS Special Offer" gor restocked i got to by another 1 or 2, for sure

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words Lollone88, I appreciate them. We plan to restocking them very soon, so keep an eye out ;)

We still have plenty of the normal VPS plans in stock. All orders will be processed in under an hour today.

Also, don't forgot to view our October Newsletter by viewing our blog, located here. Our live support will be on for the rest of the day, so feel free to contact us.

Happy Halloween!

Just bought my 3rd VPS from DaringHost. Fast setup, QUICK support, and all around amazing service.

I've thoroughly enjoyed every second I've hosted with Daring

Thanks for the order Gavo. I have just setup your VPS. The details of your VPS are waiting for you in your email. Please let me know how everything is.

Last edited:
Just bought my 2nd VPS here, Nick (the owner) is a really nice person and help me moving my sites here, great and really smart person, A++ :)

Also great server 100% uptime for now and really fast!!

Moddag, I have just PMed you about your question.

I've just restocked the $10 VPS special.

Last edited:
I have just ordered VPS with these guy's and i tell ya what i'm impressed! nick was more that generous and helpful he even moved my site for me, if their hosting is as good as their setup and support i will be happy (thx nick!)

Ok guy's bit of an update

nick has just stayed up till 3.30am to help me with my site! now if that isn't dedication i don't know what is, nearly 8/9 hrs helping me! thankyou very much daringhost you are legend!

It's not very often you get host's and support this good!

My site is nice and fast too now! so anyone is looking for good VPS and over the top support daring host is awesome!

thx nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back