DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No I did not put the 50% code. I am not worried about the couple dollars off as much as the fact that I will get the unmetered bandwidth and double disc space.

Drinkordie - I have responded to your support ticket.

Starnova - I believe I just spoke to you via support ticket. Your account does have the double disk space and unmetered bandwidth. If you want I will be more then happy to credit your account with half the amount that you pay per month so that your next month will be at 50% off. If you want this please open a support ticket and I will be more then happy to do that for you. Thank you for your order today.

Thanks for your review guys, I am glad people are happy with Daring Host's services.

On another note, I have just finished configuring and setting up our new i7 12GB ram server. Any new orders placed will now go on that.

Live support is also online at this time.

I am very happy DaringHost. I really like your attentiveness to our needs. I am just waiting for my site to appear on the new setup you gave me LOL.... I can't wait!!

Thanks Starnova.
Judging by the email I got from you it looks like you are enjoying your new setup :)

Only a few more days left for the double disk space and unmetered bandwidth sale!

Thank you John.Doe and Drinkordie :)

@Yann - Yes you will be. Our other server has reached capacity so no more orders will be accepted on it.

@outbreak - Sounds good. If you have any questions before you buy please let me know. If you're coming from another host let me know and I can transfer your files for you.

you have dead links on

http://daringhost.com/russianvps.html

reseller link dont work when u try to go to it from the side menu. well no links work for the side panel. how long have you been in business. got msn?

EDIT:
26 days?

uptime:
Uptime is: 14:57:57 up 26 days, 18:52, 0 users, load average: 3.99, 4.22, 3.27

Sl!m, I will edit those links. I am positive the top menu links work.

We have been in business since April of 2010, you can check our who is for verification.

Our msn is - support@daringhost.com I am online right now.

Correct that is our live uptime. The last time we were down was when we installed CloudLinux which took 10 minutes.

how long do you plan on being in business? what are your company goals? why should I switch to you with a small business start? how many clients do you work with? how many servers? who's your datacenter? whats the server specs that I will be on if I order a reseller? how do I know you will stay in business for a long period of time. I order yearly. I don't want my money wasted.

Sl!m,

Daring Host plans to stay in business for the long run. We plan to keep offering our services for years to come. Our goal is to be a steady offshore web hosting company. We want to not only offer web hosting but we want to offer the highest quality web hosting with the best support possible. We are working every single day to achieve this goal. I would suggest switching to Daring Host because we can offer you premium offshore web hosting. We are not the type of people to take your money and then run, as you can probably see by the reviews in this thread. We provide multiple ways to contact us if there is ever any issues. We offer English support so you will never have any issues with communication. We would be more then happy to host your small business and give you an equal opportunity to run a successful business.

At the moment we are currently hosting around 250 domains. However this also includes our reseller's accounts also. We are currently running off two servers.
If you ordered a reseller your account would be on a server with the following specs: CPU - i7 Hard Drive - 2 x 1TB Ram - 12GB Connection: 100mbit. Our datacenter is located in Moscow, Russia. The name of it is Synterra.

If you are worried about us staying in business or wasting your money, then feel free to order an account for a month. If you are unhappy with our service I can send you a refund.

I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me. I would be more then happy to answer them.

Hi,

I just sent you your account details. It was not instantely activated because I had to give you WHM privileges to make accounts, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back