DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i`m interested on your Virtual Private Server - Level 3
Does it come with cpanel already installed, php, mysql and apache? If not, what panel is included?
What about their versions?

Thanks

Hi Kakariko,

I will send you a private message regarding our virtual private servers since this is our advertisement for shared hosting. Looking forward to talking to you there!

I am a costumer of DaringHost for about 6 month now & i can say it is a very good and reliable service. support is very friendly & helpful. Highly recommended. :)

Thank you for your kind words, master12.

@ kaizer01 - Your order has been setup. Your account details are waiting for you in your email.

Hi Rob - Our anti-fraud system backed your order as fraud. I've set the order status back to pending. Once the invoice is paid I will setup your account. Please PM me when the invoice is paid.

Thanks for your order. B-)

fsck is running on the server. Once that is completed server will return to normal. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please PM your domain and I will credit your account.

P.S all support tickets have been responded to

Just to update you, everything is back online.

Last edited:
Please reply to Ticket ID: 638452

Very good support, highly recommended. :)

Last edited:
We are now offering shared web hosting in Russia! All plans include daily backups so you will never have to lose about losing your data again. Plans start from just $5/month and come with free website transfers!

I want to move the forum (phpbb 3.0.11) to a secure host, my forum has been hacked several times. I think they used a SQL injection... but i'm not sure about that. I need a more secure host, you ensure me this?

Thanks!

I want to move the forum (phpbb 3.0.11) to a secure host, my forum has been hacked several times. I think they used a SQL injection... but i'm not sure about that. I need a more secure host, you ensure me this?

Thanks!

Have you checked for vulnerabilities with PHPBB 3.0.11? Have you checked all your plugins and made sure they are up to date and do not have any vulnerabilities? Despite how secure the server is, if there are vulnerabilities with the software it will get hacked regardless.

I can assure you that the server is secured. In the event that your site gets hacked we will have a backup that is less than 24 hours old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back