DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we should be back.

If this continues, please just bear with us. The data center seems to be having some network issues.

Last edited:
This isn't just the service that I go with but I also see who is running it. Here on Wjunction I had to be harsh with one host over their reply taken from templates (which I proved it was), but Nick is fair and honest with his customers though downtime may irritate a few.

Hello,

At the moment we have moved all accounts to a backup server. We have just changed the DNS so it could take a few hours to update. In the mean time I am looking for a new data center in the Ukraine or Russia. As you can see the current one is very unprofessional and that is unacceptable.

Regards.

Time in and time out, I see Daring here or on MSN, or answering tickets. Yeah we're going through a rough patch, but hey, don't we all at some point.

We are actively searching for a new data center and have made bids on a few. So please bear with us. Nameservers and DNS should push through in a few hours and we should all be good.

Please be sure to read the newest blog post. It'll help explain everything that's going on.

http://daringhost.com/blog/?p=37

Last edited:
Hello,

Tnt1411- Please check your site it is up. The DNS may not have yet updated for you.
Crofty - Please try now as I have made some changes to FTP.

Kuryu, please open a ticket I do not see any open right now.

Knupsiul - Your domain is not pointing to the right name servers. Please point them to: ns5.daringnetwork.com and ns6.daringnetwork.com

Kuryu, please open a ticket I do not see any open right now.

Knupsiul - Your domain is not pointing to the right name servers. Please point them to: ns5.daringnetwork.com and ns6.daringnetwork.com
and the same ips?
if there was a change i didnt get any email :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back