Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

It doesn't really matter since I never used it, but here we are,

Went to login a few days back and saw this:
xIXK8.png

Well that's odd. Account blocked....I wonder why? I host no files there whatsoever. Haven't had a file there in well over a year. It was basically a permanent pro account from all the rapids I had from old file downloads (which I deleted over a year ago).

This was the response they sent me when I asked about it:

dlC4u.png

"We have been informed that you violated our terms of use by distributing copyrighted data (for example music or movies) through RapidShare."

Do they not check the account before disabling it? It has no files to it. I don't even download with the account.

15 comments
from the last week ,they start to disble account,
and I guess those who are not getting profit for them(sales),they deleting those account without checking

Hmm, That is pretty weird, why don't you hit em' up with an email?

This was the response they sent me when I asked about it:

dlC4u.png

"We have been informed that you violated our terms of use by distributing copyrighted data (for example music or movies) through RapidShare."

They cannot reactivate it. That was a couple days ago. Maybe they will activate it again when they see I didn't have any files and I do not even use the account. Either way, it doesn't matter. I don't need the account.

Never ever use site which has no affiliates going on to store files or share files.

I am shocked to see all my files(Almost 600 GB) got deleted from RS but account is still intact. I think i have to contact them, why they just deleted all my files but not blocked my account?

Damn you RS. You like playing monopoly with us. don't you?

I don't think they disable the account they get sales from.. Just my thought.
I let you know when my goes away...

:( are u sure they disable acc that not geting sales :!i just renew for 2 year i have many files there and none of them get sales but i need them :(!

I already had 3 accounts locked but I did distributed copyrighted content. :P

The current one I'm using has been up for almost 3 weeks, it's just a matter of time until it gets locked too.

But you ever distributed warez on this account? Even if the files are deleted, RS still has a record. It's easy for them to block an account.

No. I used rapidshare for hosting mostly backups of some sites and custom programs. I had some freeware files on there, but that can't be something they'd delete an account over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back