Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.KiDO

Everyone knows about CyberWarez. They closed last year for some reason which I am not familiar with. But from last 2 weeks I have been tracking there site and found that they actually started another site called "CyberPhoenix". I am not aware of the owners, But the ADMiN user link redirects to username "CyberGod". Also I have found that CyberPhoenix was actually being hosted at TechStation.

Proof: In google type: www.techstation.org CyberPhoenix

and then you will notice in some results you will notice, the url is

"www.techstation.org/cw/cw2/forum/user/330101-gerry211/"

CW = CyberWarez

Also, The staff of TechStation are active in CyberPhoenix Forum as well!

Another thing I noticed, TechStation was being hosted on the same server as of CyberWarez, and also CyberPhoenix is being hosted on the same (Checked on 19th May 2013).

cw_prrof.jpg

I have no idea why they did that, Maybe just because they were not earning money? Or they have something else in there mind I have no idea. :heiligenschein:

Last edited:
3 comments
Wow, i also wanted to know what happened. but it must of took you a while to find out all this. I used to know cybergod. I believe he has an account here.

From my understanding CyberWarez turned into TechStation, which was warez free site...likely due to funding issues with the host. TS as just a info site, lost most users, so was not doing well. No surprise.
Old Admin/MODS and CyberGod have now changed again to CyberPhoenix which now has movies and stuff, so its back in business as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back