Kai Hiwatari Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2014
    HI
    Whats the error you are getting ?
    Try clearing your cache and flush your DNS

2. Sherman

Sherman Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    It was just temporary problem, everything works fine now. I'm user since October 2014, so 4 years already, and I still will be using this services, because support is great. Sometimes were problems, but the most important - the owner doing great job to always answer in less than 24 hours and problems get fixed soon.

3. Kai Hiwatari

Aug 4, 2014
    Hello all

Its long time we offered any discounts to our customers.

So here we go :)

Use code FLAT50 to get 50% off discount on all the products (Except basic plans)

If you have an existing service then use FLAT60 to get 60% off on the new plan you purchase .

Enjoy Everyone

4. freerank

freerank Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    RDP is down. Check tickets please.

5. PCH

PCH Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    please demo for FR Hybrid 100GB

6. piratebay

piratebay Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Avoid this provider. Dont get trapped for cheap cost.. The downtime is frequent and in last 1 month, the provider has reinstalled the OS three times without a warning, so I lost all my data three time. poor service overall

7. Kai Hiwatari

Aug 4, 2014
    HI
    Please guide me too to the server that apparently had 3 reinstall without any warnings in one month and that too with the whole data loss.
    So that i am also aware of that server that only you had with us.

8. piratebay

Oct 23, 2009
    I have stopped using you after trying for 1 month. Service was not good with frequent downtimes. I also got bored contacting you again and again. If the service was good, why users will complain?

9. Kai Hiwatari

Aug 4, 2014
    Like i told the other person, please provide your Email or user ID so that i can also check and see why the service was too bad. and confirm the same. both of you are simply posting comments rather than providing any proofs of your statements.

Send me a PM with your email id registered in my site so that i can also check the same. Your emails or ID will be masked when i post the proofs if you need to.

Thank you

10. piratebay

Oct 23, 2009
    I used your service 2 months back for 1 month only and then I didnt renew. The amount was too small to ask for a refund. But you know it yourself about service quality. There is no point of asking for email id or username. You should check the support tickets and find out the service quality and response time

11. Kai Hiwatari

Aug 4, 2014
    I get about 15-20 tickets everyday so really dont have time to check last 3 months tickets to find out (that too if thats real complaint)
    If you faced issues like that you will have proofs for that, please go ahead and post them so that other people and also me too will know about the POOR support (as alleged by you ) that was given to you by my staff..

Its a humble request to you from me.

12. vostfr-gb

vostfr-gb Active Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Setup Time
    Usually within 10 Minutes
    Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).
    *Unless otherwise specified.

More than 8 hours no reply or install :sleepy:

13. Kai Hiwatari

Aug 4, 2014
    Website was down and we were fixing the issue, that created the downtime