Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsmYarD

Banned
Banned
Well, I had a server from CrypticVPS when I bought a site from kiddo.

It was hardly a week before it went down and Evan said it was a billing issue. Everyday he kept saying tomorrow and he said all data is safe because they took back-ups.

On 9th April:
xFAg88.png

On 11th April
B5UlQD.png

On 13th April (6 hrs before this thread)
8yTEzB.png

And well it still isn't up. After kiddo had a long conversation, he said data is lost and it's not his fault. I understand we are supposed to keep our own back-up but well, I just want to inform other clients (if any left) that you guys are screwed, all back-up is gone.

Also, his server won't be coming back most likely. I paid till June and I am making this thread to get the refund for it. This is the second time crypticvps has had a data loss. Evan would probably buy another host and try to scam again -.-

Be careful of him guys, he is a certified douchefag <_<

4 comments
Cool, no way, just another lying fag. If he didn't have a back-up, I would have just left earlier but cause he said he does I waited.

When did I ever say it was a billing issue? Yes our servers went down for a whole week, I know, and yes I said I kept backups (which I'll admit too, I lied about, I requested burstnet to allow me to get one last backup of everything but they havent responded). as for im gonna buy another host and try to scam again is just upsurd, when did I ever scam anyone, this is my first webhosting company (I'm sure many people can verify that im not a scammer) If it's a refund you want, I'll surely give it too you.

Edit: you have been refunded.

Last edited:
About the refund, I had to create this thread because when kiddo asked for a refund, Evan just linked him to the TOS
uUquNq.png

SXtATi.png

What else does server bill mean then?

Anyway, I got my refund, reported for thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back