Crocko - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads. All countries paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confuse with Crocko earning calculation, when I look at Dashboard, what I see is ePoint, is 10 ePoint equal to 10cent? How many ePoint needed in order for Crocko to payout? And my Revenue program is Program1, what this program means? Is there any other program available? I can't find any place which explains the programs. hope I can get the answer here. Thanks.

PROGRAM1

i am using crocko since last days of crockos my program is still "program1". last week i realized that my downloadings give only a very little points(2/1/0.1) because of program1. and i did not receive any email informing me for the change of program. is it possible to change from program 2 to program 4.

Here someone one from crocko said that we sent emails regarding change of program a year back. why they did not automatically changed to new program once progam1 has finished? Becoz to retain money until user blind remain blind?

My Account Id at Cocko is

1. Account id: 4690092
  2. Login : muhiuddin

official info : this is not our official topic. Topicstarter is no way affiliated with crocko.com. we`re not banned and working(and paying) as usuall.

I dont write to this topic and dont review it. If you have questions - go to our old ES topic. New official crocko.com topic will be started soon.

Hello,

so are you back online? I'm totally confused? Anyone using them?

Your EU based right, cause I'm getting some fast upload speeds.

Trying to find a referral link but only see banners and most sites don't allow these.

What are the rules for free member downloads? They cannot download a 700mb file?

At the moment I'm using FileSonic and Rapidshare, but would like a third choice. FilePost is too slow for uploads and FileJungle doesn't work with Zoom.

Let us know or create a new "officially thread" as the OP was a fake.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back