CrisShare.com - Up to $42/1000 PPD- PPS 70% - Daily Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
we just was rebooting the server for technical maintenance .

We also started paypal payments sorry for late . New Payments also has been started

sham59 : there is no change until now . I will let you all know before I make any change :) . Thanks for reporting this pages it is from the old files . they are updated now

adam021 : our paypal payout account is not related to any service from crisshare so it is ok . You have received your payment , haven't you ?

we just was rebooting the server for technical maintenance .

We also started paypal payments sorry for late . New Payments also has been started

why do you hv changed method of Captcha,pls give back the numeric that was better!

Sunny23[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] : I [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]didn't[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] receive any email from you . send me PM here in WJ

[/FONT]charlieman999 : as I see your payment method at your account is paypal is that correct ?

Di3go[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] : That is temporary until we make the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]final[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] decision [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back