CrisShare.com - Up to $42/1000 PPD- PPS 70% - Daily Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no payment.. are we going to wait forever?

34e60e318732333.jpg

Last edited:
Baron-Samedi : welcome :)

Sunny23 : check again . There is no old pending webmoney payment . if it is paypal it will send . I didn't receive any email from you

fifilove : are you uploader ? I cant see any files at your account .

vostro : everythink is good now

Last edited:
To be honest I didn't receive anything from you. I said you should pay me via paypal but still i didn't receive any money and in my webmoney. I requested $16 not $10.. I sent you a pm yesterday did you even read it?

i have lost count of how many times i requested here and by pm to send me an email to change my payment details to paypal in order to get paid..., so once more.

Last edited:
i have lost count of how many times i requested here and by pm to send me an email to change my payment details to paypal in order to get paid..., so once more.

Yeah same here... I pm him yesterday about my account details and my paypal but still i didn't receive anything.

charlieman999 : I post about this before . Once you want the payment after use you Email ( if paypal ) and put the WMZ ( if webmoney ) and I will handle it .

reidel21 : yes I checked everything now . First you request paypal which we said it will take time . we was busy with webmoney payments . Second after I checked your account I can sure your account is not qualified for payment sorry for that . Reason : There is no single file at your account and you have one referral has 0 earning . So we have to reject this payment

docto99[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] : expect your payment today or [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]tomorrow[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] please . Thanks [/FONT]

i deleted my files because I though you're going to scam us a few days ago when stats seem to freeze and when you are about to sell your site. please reconsider and i will become active again.

server s4b is still offline
my 90% file was that server & all files link offline
because i use ftp & all the files goes same server s4b
now ftp also offline, cant connect
crisshare plz fix that server

all the new files are working

plz check pm i pm you a sample link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back