CrisShare.com - Up to $42/1000 PPD- PPS 70% - Daily Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made 40% of the payments today . The rest will be continued tomorrow . we promise in 48 hours all pending payments will be 100% completed . please post payment proofs for those get paid .
It is a big honor to run nice site like crisshare . Thanks to old owner who did his best to keep everything stable . I should say that he never scam you please know that he made the site price lower so I pay the pending payments . We had this deal So here never took your money .

Sunny23 : We do . I will start paypal payment after finish all pending webmoney .

Baron-Samedi : I have this good news for you all PPD reactivated .

Chrono : it is activated now .

where is the Paypal option. if u dont use this method, you.must remove this info from the frst post
3dbf237cd05b4c30ff14bba96575d16b9baf71d5.png

edit
ok,now i hv the paypal option, but it doesn't work the Security lock.. i dont get the unlock email!

Last edited:
2014-03-18$13.73PAID

where my this less 50% payment?

the last owner only pay me 50% payment because their paypal issue

nxs-2.jpg

here is 50% payment the proof

nxs-1.jpg

can you compare this pending payment pay for me?

2014-03-30$5.70PENDING

Last edited:
lawina : Thanks for posting your proof

Di3go : Check again please now you will find paypal option

qa71520 : Welcome :)

docto99 : once we finish all webmoney payment your paypal payment will sent . That will not take more than 48 hours

usooop : I can not understand your question .

PCH : Thanks for the proof .

the picture clear everything

if you don't know what happen better ask last owner their paypal getting limited true or not

Last edited:
ok thx:) now i hv the paypal option, but it doesn't work the Security lock.. i dont get the unlock email. imistakenly locked

so how about my this 50% less payment?

for request on
2014-03-18$13.73PAID

if you still don't know,check your pm with me and last owner talking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back