Creating your tags - How do you get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Hi everybody!

How do you get the tags you use for your blog posts, do you use tag generator or find out value of keywords in google adwords keyword tool?

Looking for some advice if anyone can help.

Theeeeeenks.

6 comments
Good question, I do tags manually, but it's too long. I would like to optimize this process and will be glad if someone can share his experience how to do quality tags in auto mode.

It is best to find out high paying keywords for tags I think, but I do not know if my method even works as doesn't seem to.

Last edited:
Hi everybody!

How do you get the tags you use for your blog posts, do you use tag generator or find out value of keywords in google adwords keyword tool?

Looking for some advice if anyone can help.

Theeeeeenks.
Common sense ?

Something from past:
I used to prefer doing it manually since I knew what the articles were written about. It ranked well and the same technique I use even now and it has got me some good keyword position in Google.
One thing which I learned was, you should tag (target) only few keywords, just one or two. Nothing more than that. Since this gives more focus or you can say juice to the specific keywords & helps in ranking better.

Do it for few months (>8-9) and then start having few more keywords, but still maintaining the balance to target the keywords is the key.

Good luck.

One thing which I learned was, you should tag (target) only few keywords, just one or two. Nothing more than that. Since this gives more focus or you can say juice to the specific keywords & helps in ranking better.

Do it for few months (>8-9) and then start having few more keywords, but still maintaining the balance to target the keywords is the key.

Good luck.

Do you mean add more similar keywords/tags to the same page after 8 months?

Manual tagging is best. Also, use tags only specific to the post and which people would use to search stuff on Google about your topic.

Do you mean add more similar keywords/tags to the same page after 8 months?
No. I mean't, for the newer pages/posts have more than 3. Let all be smooth. Google's algorithm is pretty smart. It will make out if you are stuffing keywords. So increase the number at a slower pace, then you won't have any problems & will rank well.

This is my proven method & I practise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back