Not open for further replies.

hihotfile

creating a site like songs.pk for mp3
can any body suggest me for hosting
which should i required a. shred hosting b.vps
how hosting cost
offshore hosting ?

12 comments
for making something like songs.pk...you need offshore dedi who allow mp3 file hosting[warez],songs.pk hosted in Chez-republic...and i think it's cost $250-$400 per month..or may be more...

First know the info about it:
Daily Unique Visitors: 657,965
Est. Amount of Servers: 7
Est. Servers Cost: $ 4,950 Monthly

And then go forward to make site like that :P

for making something like songs.pk...you need offshore dedi who allow mp3 file hosting[warez],songs.pk hosted in Chez-republic...and i think it's cost $250-$400 per month..or may be more...

i think republic hosting is used only for linking and stuff is stored on softlayer and fdc servers
You have any own idea... B-)

Ya i have idea and my warez site (which i dont like to call it) is also originated from that idea and i am proud to have it because it is the only website of that type in my region.

Last edited:
i think republic hosting is used only for linking and stuff is stored on softlayer and fdc servers
first check his ip..then post your comment dude...

IP address: 89.185.229.188
Host name: songs.pk
Alias:
songs.pk
89.185.229.188 is from Czech Republic(CZ) in region Eastern Europe

dont check site ip, check the domain in which stuff is stored like sound26.mp3pk.com . There is no songs stored on songs.pk server.

Its all files are stored on subdomains of mp3pk.com

It is not the only site, about 95% of websites which provides bollywood songs are hosted in US.

dont check site ip, check the domain in which stuff is stored like sound26.mp3pk.com . There is no songs stored on songs.pk server.

Its all files are stored on subdomains of mp3pk.com

It is not the only site, about 95% of websites which provides bollywood songs are hosted in US.
They all are in softlayer.......

yes most tamil mp3 sites too in softlayer, but i think they are using reverse ip or something to escape from dmca........

Last edited:
They all are in softlayer.......

yes most tamil mp3 sites too in softlayer, but i think they are using reverse ip or something to escape from dmca........
Ya this is possible that they may be using reverse ip but why someone will use US ip address to escape from DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back