Creating a business account in paypal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj

I had a Personal account and I simply started receiving all my RDP payments from clients in that. Recently, 2-3 guys sent me unauthorized payment and my account was therefore limited. I submitted the proofs but still it got permanently limited. I was given the reason that they can't allow me for security reasons and benefit of other worldwide paypal users.

So, if I create a business account on my name, will that be safe from permanent limitation if I get unauthorized payment and a few disputes sometimes ?

I am from India.

3 comments
I had a Personal account and I simply started receiving all my RDP payments from clients in that. Recently, 2-3 guys sent me unauthorized payment and my account was therefore limited. I submitted the proofs but still it got permanently limited. I was given the reason that they can't allow me for security reasons and benefit of other worldwide paypal users.

So, if I create a business account on my name, will that be safe from permanent limitation if I get unauthorized payment and a few disputes sometimes ?

I am from India.

Nope, You can still be limited, even permanently limited. There are cases where it has been lifted, so issues can be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back