Status
Not open for further replies.

Reitak

Hello,

Our web http://www.craex.com have now more than 1.830.000 links for download and will be more.

If you want cooperate with us (now we can cooperate with small webs / forums / blogs too), we need this :

1. Your RSS must be online and correct (I must see it and then tell you if it is ok, or not)

2. You must add our small banner in your site somewhere on top

Thats all. I know if you cooperate with katz, you can't have more banners, only katz. You must decide, if you want be and add manual every your link in katz, or in craex.com will be auto.

If you interest, you can write here, or contact me via PM. Thanks

11 comments
Alexa rank 3kk, design like old katz, 2.4k indexed pages of 1837094. And every link on the site links to 79.143.184.31. What's the point of this?

ok, it is decide of any user, if he want, or no. Katz exist few years, craex exist officialy few months, our users slowly grow day by day.

You are joking? You are saying that google has bug because your site is not indexed and alexa has bug because it does not increase your rank?

LOL?! Serious?

Sanis, I didn't tell about alexa any words, so take it easy. I have grank 3, I dont know why it change to 0 and have 0 rank 2 months. And index have 2 months same number too.

I wrote nothing bad, I give you only offer and it is on every user what he need, what he want so be quiet please and stop attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back