cpu caused overloading of 300% if

Status
Not open for further replies.

a20309999

Ypu caused overloading of 300% if ypu was on other host now you wpuld be suspended.

cpu

I need that kind of host

Help me introduce

English is not good
Like him to forgive me

7 comments
CPU load is over 300% ... So i assume u were using a shared or vps host with low resources .. It all depends as to what you are running.
Its better to know what is the current cpu that u are using and then get a better cpu basted on that
Ie a better vps or dedi based on the cpu

Image hosting websites are generally bandwidth-intensive rather than CPU-intensive, unless you're doing a lot of resizing and other image operations (but these should be cached, not done on every page view). I think you'd be better off looking into what in your software is causing so much CPU usage, and optimizing that, rather than switching hosts.

Image hosting websites are generally bandwidth-intensive rather than CPU-intensive, unless you're doing a lot of resizing and other image operations (but these should be cached, not done on every page view). I think you'd be better off looking into what in your software is causing so much CPU usage, and optimizing that, rather than switching hosts.

jav.55888.eu

Movie matter?

Only people posted videos

No upload

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back