cpmly.com Banner Ad Network - $3 CPM Weekly Payment - Bitcoin, Paypal, Payza, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpmly.com

Hi,

We are cpmly.com, a new banner ad network that pays on a CPM basis. This means that we are paying you for every impression of our ads, and not only if someone clicks on the ad. We are an instant approval network, and we monetize mainstream as well as adult websites. We work with many premium advertisers, this way we can offer you up to $3 CPM for all countries.

Payment is made weekly with a minimum of $50. You can choose between the following payment providers: Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, Cheque and Wire Transfer.

We offer a 24/7 support via our contact email at mail@cpmly.com, drop us a mail if you have any questions.

SIGNUP

If you have any questions feel free to reply below and we will get back to everyone.

46 comments
Trying ...

Users Getting One Pop When They Click In Website ?? So Banner With One Click Pop ??

Last edited:
$3 CPM for all countries,

9gNMo4r7.jpg

you seriously?

I have registerd and use your banners ...

I have more then 3 sites ...

But only i can add 3 sites ? when i make new 4-th add it Don't appear at Ad Banner page ....

Trying ...

Users Getting One Pop When They Click In Website ?? So Banner With One Click Pop ??

What about this ?

We work with a lot of advertisers, we heavily monitor and scan all of the ads before we allow them to be run at our network, however sometimes people manage to sneak in with popups in their banner ads. If you ever encounter such an ad make a screenshot and send it to mail@cpmly.com and we ban this advertiser. It is in our best interest to keep our network and ads clean.

Thanks,
Cpmly

Again ....

Admin don't answer ....

I have registerd and use your banners ...

I have more then 3 sites ...

But only i can add 3 sites ? when i make new 4-th add it Don't appear at Ad Banner page ....

is there any payment proof ? cause i saw some bad thing about not paying and scam , is that true? it was on the digital point forum i guess. did anyone get paid?

Last edited:
Be careful, this has to be scam just like Voltads, hundreds of publishers have been scammed, and now just say it shuts. This company was created this year in January, not trust when they promise high CPM.

I got mail from them, that means they have the database of other companies that we registered. Beware

Dont Take its Any other way its only my point of view , dont say anyone scam voltads send all of my pending payments before shut downs and without trying any ads network how can anyone say that the ad network is scam and if this ads network did not send your payments then please also share the proof so other guys also think before trying
Be careful, this has to be scam just like Voltads, hundreds of publishers have been scammed, and now just say it shuts. This company was created this year in January, not trust when they promise high CPM.

I got mail from them, that means they have the database of other companies that we registered. Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back