Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_jack

Hello,

I have 4 sites I just set up just a few days ago, but they are already getting 2k unique visits per day (they are not warez or adult related) but Adsense sucks so hard - they pay me 1-2 cents per click, which I cannot explain why... even though the keywords are not that expensive 1-2 cents is a joke...

Can you suggest me any CPM network that will accept new sites and with so low traffic or any other way to monetize it?

Thanks!

22 comments
Hello,

I have 4 sites I just set up just a few days ago, but they are already getting 2k unique visits per day (they are not warez or adult related) but Adsense sucks so hard - they pay me 1-2 cents per click, which I cannot explain why... even though the keywords are not that expensive 1-2 cents is a joke...

Can you suggest me any CPM network that will accept new sites and with so low traffic or any other way to monetize it?

Thanks!

CPM ads are very good if you have a legal site, Just make sure your site is getting good pageviews, 10K pageviews daily can probably make you a good $800+ a month with a decent network.

Pageviews is not the same as unique visits by the way

If you have a legal site with good traffic then you should be applying for all the good networks out there just to see if you can land one.

theres plenty of good networks

IDGTECHNETWORK
CASALE
BURSTMEDIA
CONTEXTWEB
VALUECLICK
MORNINGFALLS
BANNERCONNECT
TRIBALMEDIA ( Need a few million uniques monthly)
and much more.

Do some googling. When you come across sites saying that Adbrite,etc are the best adsense alternative, they are full of shit and just trying to get a referral out of you. Theres no Cost per click network out there that is near what adsense is thats why your best best bet is CPM if adsense is not doing good. Remember CPM pays you just by users visiting your site, No one needs to click and AD and frankly now a days not a lot of people click on ads, well depends on the niche.

Last edited:
If you have a legal site with good traffic then you should be applying for all the good networks out there just to see if you can land one.

theres plenty of good networks

IDGTECHNETWORK
CASALE
BURSTMEDIA
CONTEXTWEB
VALUECLICK
MORNINGFALLS
BANNERCONNECT
TRIBALMEDIA ( Need a few million uniques monthly)
and much more.

Do some googling. When you come across sites saying that Adbrite,etc are the best adsense alternative, they are full of shit and just trying to get a referral out of you. Theres no Cost per click network out there that is near what adsense is thats why your best best bet is CPM if adsense is not doing good. Remember CPM pays you just by users visiting your site, No one needs to click and AD and frankly now a days not a lot of people click on ads, well depends on the niche.

warez blogs will reject em?

there are a bunch of decent ones out there but my advice is if you want to make money and have a high CTR you need the network to work for you.

I would suggest TapIt! or Chitika.

Hope you find what your looking for.

well in my think http://edomz.com is best for me i am using it from 3 months and earning well
my site is bollybb.com and you can see i am using edomz.com popup to my site...
i allready used infinity ads and they banned me also didnt payed me previous money after banned me..
and told me that google reported my site to them :(

People Are dieing for adsense and you don't give a damn about them? In my Opinion they are the best in the business right now stick to them rather looking for ugly stupid CPM ads, Google is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back