Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvajdava

Does cpanel have a memory as a company from ur configurations because somehow I f I switch from Cpanel to Da there will be

always data that can only be changed by hiring again cpanel services like password protected directories that is a nightmare

5 comments
Hi,

So far now cPanel is the Best comparnig to DA, well DA really Sukcs, one of my customer ordered a VPS with DA, and nomraly it got installed, after a while it was showing some mysql error so it wasnt connected with it and apache was not runing etc :)

When i say i love cPanel i truly do it :) even its price is high the service you get from support (tickets.cpanel.net) its really profesional and not like a bunch of kids in DA..

I work with cPanel and i will alwasy work with it :) as is the best panel in the world :)

Thankyou.

Cpanel does not comes with memory, nor does DA. However CPanel require around 256MB of RAM, less if it's VPS Optimized version.

With all due respects sady92, what do you mean by, "not like a bunch of kids in DA"

I've been using DA for 3 years now, and never faced any problems. DA community proved to be very useful when I wanted some help, regarding setting up auto backups and installing SSL cert.

I am also using Cpanel, which is also good, but started to have issues with it after upgrading to Firefox 4 / Internet Explorer 9.

Thank you.

Cpanel does not comes with memory, nor does DA. However CPanel require around 256MB of RAM, less if it's VPS Optimized version.

With all due respects sady92, what do you mean by, "not like a bunch of kids in DA"

I've been using DA for 3 years now, and never faced any problems. DA community proved to be very useful when I wanted some help, regarding setting up auto backups and installing SSL cert.

I am also using Cpanel, which is also good, but started to have issues with it after upgrading to Firefox 4 / Internet Explorer 9.

Thank you.

Well, as i mentionet a client of mine ordered a VPS with DA panel, and all the infos got installed prety well, after a while, he could not create MySQL account and do you know why ? becouse no MySQL were installed on the vps from the DA Script, anyway he asked me to installed it, so i started but i was getting some wired problems, so i searched on internet but nothing aswell in internet to, mostly were same problems with difrent solutions :O ... i can say i have unistalled ans installed DA for 10 times so i got a nice installation, and i just followed DA instructions..

Anyway i contacted the suppot and they need 1 day to give a fuking reply, and this is not cool, in fact with cPanel i can open a ticket and maximum i can wait is 1-2 hours and the replyes are Pro replies with details and explenation :)

So the Difrence btw DA and cPanel is quite Big :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back