CostAction.com Discussion

RishaTurbobit

if5MtP

Dear webmasters and forum members!

We present you a platform - CostAction.com, to which moved our official affiliate programs Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

CostAction - a new unified interface for webmasters, which unites all sections of the statistics and earnings, working conditions, and the description of tariff plans and partnership programs of Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Work with files as usual remains the primary domain. So you need upload files \ share link on Turbobit.net or Hitfile.net, and check statistics and earnings via CostAction.

We offer a wide choice of directions and opportunities to monetize your file traffic, we guarantee stability, high profits and steady growth!

Our main tariffs

Pay per download (PPD - All inclusive) - up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads
- count unique downloads of your account;
- count incomplete download;
- accept traffic from all countries;
- no on the file size restrictions for free downloads.
See rate schedule countries can be on this page (for registred users).

Payment for premium sale (PPS) - 60%of sales, 40% of rebills
- A large number of ways of of accepting payments, and a few merchants for accepting credit cards
- Automatic subscription for credit cards and a variety of mobile subscriptions (sms, wap, internet +, etc.)
- Pay all future rebills without prescription and no matter if user deletes cookies, source file, or other factors.

Payment for downloading and selling both (Mixed) - up to $ 7 per 1,000 downloads + 40% for sale+ 30% for rebill
The ideal option for a new, unexplored traffic. Includes all the benefits of tariff PPD and PPS.

See rate schedule countries can http://costaction.com/user/tariffs?apptype=fd1on this page (for registered users).

Additional earnings

Referral system (turbobit)
Attract new partners and get a percent of their earnings:
-20% of each involved partner earnings (level 1 referral)
-5% of the earnings of each new partner, attracted by your partner (level 2 referral )

For simplicity, we have prepared a special, bright promo banners (for registered users)!

Sites Referrals
Earn posting turbobit \ hitfile links on your site .
We pay 10% on turbobit and 15% on hitfile, for every sale from your website, blog, forum, no matter of who is the owner of the file.

Loyalty program "Gold Partners" (turbobit)

Increase earnings and bonuses if you are constant and successful partner:
85% of sales for PPS, up to 60% of sales +$ 8.75 per 1000 downloads for Mixed plan and to $ 25 per 1000 downloads for PPD.

Payment for using downloaders (turbobit)
You can set downloading of your files via special program loader.
You will get reward for each installation of the advertising software!

Why is it worth to work with us?

-We have been working for more than 5 years
-Minimum payout is only $ 10
-Stable payments 3 times a week to Webmoney and 1 time per week to Paypal, Payza, Yandex Money and QIWI
-The detailed statistics and convenient interface for working with files
-Large choice of tariff plans with high deductions

Last edited:
1,845 comments
Exciting Event: Video Marathon!
The more viewers, the higher your cash rewards. Don't miss out!

The option to integrate the video player into your website using the embed code is still fresh and exciting. We're thrilled to share how this feature can be incredibly profitable and appealing to your website's visitors. Don't pass up this unique opportunity to earn monetary rewards for your activity during the video marathon event, which is starting now!

Event Duration:
September 12th - October 12th, 2023

Details:
We invite both new and existing partners to participate. Easily integrate videos into your website pages using the embed code, and the more unique viewers you attract, the greater your monetary rewards. It's as simple as staying active.

Here's how the cash rewards work based on the number of unique video viewers during the event:
400 unique video viewers: 5% reward
2000 unique video viewers: 10% reward
5000 unique video viewers: 15% reward
10,000 unique video viewers: 20% reward

Even if some of your income doesn't come directly from videos, it will still count towards your reward calculation. The key is to achieve the necessary viewer numbers!

Don't hesitate to seize this opportunity and try something new that could benefit you.

If you're new to our affiliate program, make sure to watch the short video guide we've prepared. It will simplify the process of registering a new account and cover important settings you need to adjust when starting to work with video.

Exciting Event: Video Marathon!
The more viewers, the higher your cash rewards. Don't miss out!

The option to integrate the video player into your website using the embed code is still fresh and exciting. We're thrilled to share how this feature can be incredibly profitable and appealing to your website's visitors. Don't pass up this unique opportunity to earn monetary rewards for your activity during the video marathon event, which is starting now!

Event Duration:
September 12th - October 12th, 2023

Details:
We invite both new and existing partners to participate. Easily integrate videos into your website pages using the embed code, and the more unique viewers you attract, the greater your monetary rewards. It's as simple as staying active.

Here's how the cash rewards work based on the number of unique video viewers during the event:
400 unique video viewers: 5% reward
2000 unique video viewers: 10% reward
5000 unique video viewers: 15% reward
10,000 unique video viewers: 20% reward

Even if some of your income doesn't come directly from videos, it will still count towards your reward calculation. The key is to achieve the necessary viewer numbers!

Don't hesitate to seize this opportunity and try something new that could benefit you.

If you're new to our affiliate program, make sure to watch the short video guide we've prepared. It will simplify the process of registering a new account and cover important settings you need to adjust when starting to work with video.

Perfect oppertunity for all users :)
what more anyone can expect :)
i really like this something is new which means this will attract more users more earning :)

Wow Amazing :)

@Timur , will it work like classic video hosting for embedding, or will the sales made from the video be rewarded according to the video preview view? looks like its good event but I don't quite understand. 😕

as of today, I'm moving most of my videos here. we find it difficult to find a reliable site that has been doing business for years. also, the video player was very good.

@Timur , will it work like classic video hosting for embedding, or will the sales made from the video be rewarded according to the video preview view? looks like its good event but I don't quite understand. 😕
Unique viewers can be both premium and free (free = preview version) and will be counted to earn a reward in this event! So, it will work even if not all of your viewers are premium.

Regarding whether our video player is classic or not, for the most part, it is classic. While creating it, we drew references from our other project, which uses videos quite extensively. So, our team has experience in developing in this field.

Unique viewers can be both premium and free (free = preview version) and will be counted to earn a reward in this event! So, it will work even if not all of your viewers are premium.

Regarding whether our video player is classic or not, for the most part, it is classic. While creating it, we drew references from our other project, which uses videos quite extensively. So, our team has experience in developing in this field.

oh thanks for info. than its a great event. :)

Interesting, so if I understand correctly:
If I do PPS Video, then users are only able to watch 1-3 minutes but if they buy premium from me, then I get a sale.
But I can also pick classic PPV and users can watch full video but they get ads/pops, am I right? If I'm mistaken, please correct me. Anyway, I'm really interested, congrats on new project.

Back