CostAction.com Discussion

RishaTurbobit

if5MtP

Dear webmasters and forum members!

We present you a platform - CostAction.com, to which moved our official affiliate programs Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

CostAction - a new unified interface for webmasters, which unites all sections of the statistics and earnings, working conditions, and the description of tariff plans and partnership programs of Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Work with files as usual remains the primary domain. So you need upload files \ share link on Turbobit.net or Hitfile.net, and check statistics and earnings via CostAction.

We offer a wide choice of directions and opportunities to monetize your file traffic, we guarantee stability, high profits and steady growth!

Our main tariffs

Pay per download (PPD - All inclusive) - up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads
- count unique downloads of your account;
- count incomplete download;
- accept traffic from all countries;
- no on the file size restrictions for free downloads.
See rate schedule countries can be on this page (for registred users).

Payment for premium sale (PPS) - 60%of sales, 40% of rebills
- A large number of ways of of accepting payments, and a few merchants for accepting credit cards
- Automatic subscription for credit cards and a variety of mobile subscriptions (sms, wap, internet +, etc.)
- Pay all future rebills without prescription and no matter if user deletes cookies, source file, or other factors.

Payment for downloading and selling both (Mixed) - up to $ 7 per 1,000 downloads + 40% for sale+ 30% for rebill
The ideal option for a new, unexplored traffic. Includes all the benefits of tariff PPD and PPS.

See rate schedule countries can http://costaction.com/user/tariffs?apptype=fd1on this page (for registered users).

Additional earnings

Referral system (turbobit)
Attract new partners and get a percent of their earnings:
-20% of each involved partner earnings (level 1 referral)
-5% of the earnings of each new partner, attracted by your partner (level 2 referral )

For simplicity, we have prepared a special, bright promo banners (for registered users)!

Sites Referrals
Earn posting turbobit \ hitfile links on your site .
We pay 10% on turbobit and 15% on hitfile, for every sale from your website, blog, forum, no matter of who is the owner of the file.

Loyalty program "Gold Partners" (turbobit)

Increase earnings and bonuses if you are constant and successful partner:
85% of sales for PPS, up to 60% of sales +$ 8.75 per 1000 downloads for Mixed plan and to $ 25 per 1000 downloads for PPD.

Payment for using downloaders (turbobit)
You can set downloading of your files via special program loader.
You will get reward for each installation of the advertising software!

Why is it worth to work with us?

-We have been working for more than 5 years
-Minimum payout is only $ 10
-Stable payments 3 times a week to Webmoney and 1 time per week to Paypal, Payza, Yandex Money and QIWI
-The detailed statistics and convenient interface for working with files
-Large choice of tariff plans with high deductions

Last edited:
1,854 comments
Hello,

I dont login a long time, today I tried login and i cant, my user doesnt exist.

What happened in Turbobit and Hitfile

Nothing happened, only cool updates. :) Plese PM me your "old" account email, and i try to solve the problem. May be you just forgot your true account email?

Little engine update on HitFile.net . We disallowed free downloads all files larger than 512MB by default.

But our partners always can choose a specific file size to prohibit this file size to the free downloads - _costaction.com/user/settings?apptype=fd2section «Free Download Options».

3opmZor.jpg

In progress and plans:
- Increase in the number of adult forums in our database (the previous version with 72 forums - _http://hitfile.net/7vgb)
- The new payment page design with higher % CVR
- Partners will be able to create their list of the available payment options for the user

And I remind you that partners who create sites/forums/blogs special for HitFile i offer special some special bonuses and technical features.

Last edited:
The first step - we will remove sms payments from hitfile.net. Just 2 weeks approximately.The second step - we will disable all cheap tariffs from Turbobit. 4-5 weeks.
The third step - remove SMS payments from Turbobit totally.

Why we still use them? Well, SMS were interesting and profitable with 2009 until 2012-13. But every year fewer and fewer. You are right, it's time to forgot about it.

Really looking forward to that ,as well as commission by customer option for turbobit

Please add commission by customer option for Turbobit as soon as you can.
A month costs $10 while the business standard i $12 or $13 so paying a few extra dollars wouldn't scare away any customers.

Please add commission by customer option for Turbobit as soon as you can.
A month costs $10 while the business standard i $12 or $13 so paying a few extra dollars wouldn't scare away any customers.
Can we expect any of the turbobit changes soon? It's hard to wait

Hello,
At the moment, we are developing new prices and payment page for hitfile.net. If they will be successful, we will run it on turbobit.net too.

upload offline
The problem was quickly resolved.
If you still can't upload files, please PM me.

Can we expect any of the turbobit changes soon? It's hard to wait

Hello,
At the moment, we are developing new prices and payment page for hitfile.net. If they will be successful, we will run it on turbobit.net too.

upload offline
The problem was quickly resolved.
If you still can't upload files, please PM me.

Don't you think the turbobit comission change should take top priority, so that users can get the 60% profit they are promised. Right now, you are just fooling people.

Massively confused with the statistics and counting of downloads...

Your program seemed like a good option to me regarding the user and file base I currently got.
However, after a few days it seems to be quite a - well let's put it that way - interesting result.
For a test I ran about 100+ files through your system with very mixed results.

So here's a brief snapshot so far:

Costaction
„unique DL“
turbobit
„Downloaded“
Calculated
difference
56MB file9913381351,52%
46MB file91155170,33%
19MB file4078195,00%
16MB file915166,67%
30MB file52204400,00%
8MB file---

So what's the point here - Is this just me, anyone else?
Any comments?!

Last edited:
Your program seemed like a good option to me regarding the user and file base I currently got.
However, after a few days it seems to be quite a - well let's put it that way - interesting result.
For a test I ran about 100+ files through your system with very mixed results.

So here's a brief snapshot so far:

Costaction
„unique DL“
turbobit
„Downloaded“
Calculated
difference
56MB file9913381351,52%
46MB file91155170,33%
19MB file4078195,00%
16MB file915166,67%
30MB file52204400,00%
8MB file---

So what's the point here - Is this just me, anyone else?
Any comments?!

they cheat nothing new !
the difference between x8 and x10 usually for me
but x44 time is too high, you should contact them
to move your account from extreme cheat mode to normal cheat mode :)

Dear partners, existing and future! i must inform you about important updates on HitFile.net which over time will be implemented at Turbobit.

1. We create a a new payment page design on HitFile.net, you can see here link http://hitfile.net/#paypopup:

IkhOOHN.jpg

2. As you can see, here are new tariffs , which differ in the time duration of the as usual:

• $ 9.95 - 25 days
  • $ 24.95 - 70 days
  • $ 49.95 - 150 days
  • $ 89.95 - 350 days

3. We removed SMS payments .

4. Credit Cards rebills is now re-activated (on some CC-merchant account) - 19.95 for 60 days after 25 days.

5. Temporarily disabled the option "costumer pays a commission". in a short time by a similar logic (user pays more, you earn more, too) will be introduced again, but would be based not on the commission. Coming soon.

6. "My Price" option is also temporarily block. working on it right now! we all try our best to help you use the "my price" as early as next week. All your premium-only files temporarily sold with standart tariffs rates.

7. Updated list of payment systems and merchants[/ B]. Moreover, now they are in the semi-automatic rotation [/ B], depending on the country of the user. By default, the user will be offered a specific local payment systems for some countries, or payment system with the best conversion rate [/ B]

6QSGbsO.jpg

We still glad to invite webmasters, with special conditions: increased file space, torrent upload, transfers from other file host, increased file lifetime before delete

Also we glad to cooperate with the owners of the forums/blogs!

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back