Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroPower123

Hello and good day to you all.

My name is Minh and I am in this affiliate marketing business for quite a time now, but I am new to the forum so please, go easy on me =)

So I have a question. What do you guys think about content marketing on Facebook? Will it get more traffic back to your website than not having content marketing at all?

Thank you very much.

9 comments
Content marketing in Facebook means posting quality post. Yes if you post quality content in your regular update then you can get more visitors to your website.

I mean good quality content is the best way to do it. But I saw some just post their website link and some crappy content and got lots of traffic. Not sure why?

Content marketing is an important part of website optimization. Sharing your content in various submission websites and also in Web2.0 blogs help to optimize keywords and build ranking higher in search engines. They also help to generate good traffic from various external sources.

Around the world, the power of consumers when they say "no" to the Facebook advertising unwanted is increasing. Moreover, people increasingly crave control over the content they access. How Content marketing can avoid "illness do not want to see ads" this? Consumers are increasingly resistant to unwanted ads. However, customers are willing to receive or view such content if it really useful.
So you should have really quality content and useful to specific customer groups.

Content marketing is one of the best marketing strategy you can ever use, why? Because contents are written for your target audience purpose.
However it is important that you have a concrete plan especially on how strategies will be executed. You must analyze your target audience well, to meet their needs or whatever they might be looking for a product or services, that your business can offer.

Content marketing is the marketing and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.

A content marketing strategy can leverage all story channels (print, online, in-person, mobile, social, etc.), be employed at any and all stages of the buying process, from attention-oriented strategies to retention and loyalty strategies, and include multiple buying groups.

Content marketing is comparable to what media companies do as their core business, except that in place of paid content or sponsorship as a measure of success, brands define success by ultimately selling more products or services.

When posting a Facebook link to Facebook it makes a big difference if you use a link preview, instead of just a plain text link.
Keep your Facebook content frequent, valuable, and dynamic and the more value you create the better results you will get!

content marketing with quality post can increase your business. You will get quality visitors and conversion rate is also high for this. It will be great source for marketing and reach to your customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back