Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Alright so I've decided to make a website which I think will be a huge success considering it will spark the interest of almost every human being on earth who likes researching conspiracies and things of that nature. Below is an example of the categories I will be adding to the site. I need your help and opinion on what should and shouldn't be added to the forum. Discuss what you think the site should include, what is popular and current, and which platform it should be on etc.. I need universal feedback on this! Thanks ;)

Regards,
Rick

Nostrodamus
Jesus Christ
The Da Vinci Code
Illuminati
UFO's
Paranormal
Tupac & Biggie
Mafia
Big Foot
Mermaids
Dinosaurs
Big Brother
Harp
Plum Island
Area 51
9/11
Higgs Boson
The Ark of The Covenant
The Vatican
Exorcism
Time Travel
Angels & Demons
New World Order
Life & Death
The Bilderberg Group
Rosewell
Stone Henge
The Death of Michael Jackson
Chemtrials
Global Warming
Pyramids
Religion
Bankers
Federal Reserve Bank
Income Tax
Assassinated US Presidents
Barack Obama
Hitler
Marilyn Monroe
Princess Diana
John Lennon
False Flag operations
Apocalypse
Prophets
Technology and suppresion for commercial use
SOPA, PIPA, ACTA
RFID chipping
AIDS
Comitee of 300
Pilgrims
Surveillance

P.S. I am also looking for a partner on this who shares the same passion and desire for the "Truth & Unknown".. You may reply to this topic or PM me if needed.

Last edited:
24 comments
Pyramids, Religion, Bankers, Federal Reserve Bank, Income Tax, ALL assassinated US presidents
I'll drop more, when I remember :) It's huge field
Nikola Tesla and his 'shield'
Schooling system

I would suggest you to cut out subjects such as mermaids

Last edited:
Flase Flag operations
Apocalypse
Prophets
Technology and suppresion for commercial use
SOPA, PIPA, ACTA
RFID chipping
AIDS
Comitee of 300
Pilgrims
Surveillance
Paranormal

btw, I added few in previous post

Instead of having Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Ordo Templis Orientis, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, The Knights Templar, The Illuminati, The Bilderberg Group, The Priory of Sion, Opus De and so on You should just have a section for all Secret Societies. ;P

Added.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Not a bad idea K3V... For now I'm just gathering the most popular conspiracies and the general interest of our members. I will surely consolidate most topics into a particular forum and organize them neatly into their proper order. :)

Thanks lig}{tning :)

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

For example: Look at the way this site has the categories set up in order http://www.couchtater.com/
Do you think it would be smart to arrange my forums in this fashion ? Just an idea that popped into my mind..

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Any others, please reply to this topic, thanks ;)

That's a very good list. You might not get the fastest popularity with using all those keywords, but you'll certainly cover a very broad audience. Over time, you're sure to attract quite a lot of fanatics. (Fanatics are the best / most active posters)

If I may throw in a suggestion, choose one "Big" keyword to focus on, then move onto the next one as you get much traffic from the previous one. This way, you can target keywords while still remaining broad.

Well hey Rick, this is one surely good thought about project, not considering the fact that there are dozens of website established years and years ago dedicated to the same things you are thinking to start it about.

The important thing is acknowledging the fact that it would require quite a decent budget to start the project, not even counting the work, the amount of time and the will you need to have to actually do researches on these fields, which is something that not everyone can do, and do be honest with you, if there are these sort of things, most of the truth about them is already out there and there won't be much you would be able to discover yourself from your computer at home besides of editing others articles, theories and findings..
But, don't get me wrong, what I mean by all this is that you would need to actually go to places, do research and have already experience on these type of field.

I don't see this project of yours having any sort of success Rick.
However, if you go with it, Good luck.

Actually if he focuses on those issues he should get some really good traffic going. Here is an image from my website when I first opened it up. http://i.imgur.com/ge1V3.png Back then my main focus was conspiracy theories. People ate that shit up. I also did a lot of networking with like minds and it helped bring traffic but people love that type of stuff whether they believe in it or not they still get a thrill from reading it.

Hey barcodenation, my point is, all he will be doing is reading others articles,theories and findings, he wouldn't be able to do his own research.

Basically, he would be re-creating others articles about stuff which 99% of us has already heard of..

Well hey Rick, this is one surely good thought about project, not considering the fact that there are dozens of website established years and years ago dedicated to the same things you are thinking to start it about.

The important thing is acknowledging the fact that it would require quite a decent budget to start the project, not even counting the work, the amount of time and the will you need to have to actually do researches on these fields, which is something that not everyone can do, and do be honest with you, if there are these sort of things, most of the truth about them is already out there and there won't be much you would be able to discover yourself from your computer at home besides of editing others articles, theories and findings..
But, don't get me wrong, what I mean by all this is that you would need to actually go to places, do research and have already experience on these type of field.

I don't see this project of yours having any sort of success Rick.
However, if you go with it, Good luck.

You would actually be amazed at how popular this stuff is right now with all the truthers out there. They are eating this stuff up like its the last supper. People are hell bent on turning over the government and finding out all their secrets right now. Its a huge movement thats become very popular over the past couple years and only growing bigger. People love it way too much. I have seen it first hand. There is still much research that can be done online that people havent noticed yet. Not to mention with all the information thats out there Rick has the opportunity to create a site with all the theories for each topic creating a mega post for everything. He will be able to combine lots of information, images, and videos into one thread which most sites dont already have. They have bits and pieces of this information spread out all over where Rick can bring it all to one focal point making the search for other info pointless because he will already have it all.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Hey barcodenation, my point is, all he will be doing is reading others articles,theories and findings, he wouldn't be able to do his own research.

Basically, he would be re-creating others articles about stuff which 99% of us has already heard of..

I really do understand what you are saying here but because of the topic no matter how much information is presented or whether it was debunked or not doesnt matter to these type of people. They still love it. History channel and other like channels still make new episodes covering all the same crap thats already been on they just have different pictures and stories making it a brand new thing that draws the interest of people. Its a topic that will never die unless its been truly exposed as being real or fake and even still there will be a lot of people from both sides that will be in disbelief and still want more.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Depends on whether you believe he was killed in 01 or his recent death was a conspiracy :P (Love this shit :facepalm:)

Btw Rick dont forget about all the subliminal messaging done by Disney targeting kids as well as other subliminal messages done by advertising and its affects on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back