Status
Not open for further replies.

JmZ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
When i see one of these terribly produced conspiracy videos on youtube, I dispose of the person who was stupid enough to send me it and never watch it again.

So, do you believe any of the crap these people come out with?

Seems to me you'd have to be incredibly gullible to believe such crap, or in fact, to even spend time thinking about such crap.

I'd rather care about real things than waste my life watching this drool.

Examples:
- 9/11 stuff. Why do you care what the true reason was? You can't change shit, forget it
- A group controlling the world's economy. Who cares if thats true or not? Move on and live your own life instead of wondering about theirs.

Get your fuckin' tin-foil hats out and go move into a dumpster with the rest of these gullible people.

6 comments
A lot of conspiracies are full of bullcrap but there are some head scratchers in this 9/11 one. Such as the Gas Station camera that shows an explosion in the pentagon but no plane hitting it

Conspiracy theories are just that exactly.... "Conspiracies".

The definition of a conspiracy theory is: A belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event.

Any single person can believe in one thing or another. The end result however is generally not the truth. The actual truth is much harder to come by than a simple video of a plane hitting a tower and individuals theorizing on such events.

The majority of conspiracy theory videos were only created to garnish attention, instill fear and to further control the population. There is no better way to destroy a country than by doing so within... Create a fear for and by said countries own government, even giving individuals the remotest sense of distrust by such a conspiracy theory is not good for a society.

Is it possible that a part or portion of a conspiracy theory is correct? Sure. Is it possible that a conspiracy theory is 100% correct? I don't think so, no. It is virtually impossible to be spot on with a complete conspiracy because it is all based off of theory.

Therefore my answer is simple.

I believe bits and pieces of "certain and few" videos. I do not believe in any one single conspiracy theory, because they are forms of entertainment and to garnish attention. It's all about business and money. There are certain situations such as 9/11 that are just so easy to make conspiracy theories of because a lot of people abroad want to believe that it was actually done by the "evil and corrupt" government of the United States. And there are people who want to instill fear in the citizens of the United States, there are people who saw the opportunity of a cash cow and jumped on it (thus the 1,000,000 different conspiracy theory documentaries on that single event and counting). The truth is that millions of people world wide who buy into these things are actually making individuals that they despise millions of dollars. And that is the really funny fact behind it.

Operation Example:
1.) Hundreds of millions of people don't trust American Government. This is put out there by corporations just as much as the own government does it by itself.
2.) Opportunity is now created to profit off of this fear and ideology that said government is corrupted. Play off of the peoples wants, curiosities, drives and determination to find out what they believe to be "the truth".
2.) Make a plot line that falls in line with above, that draws people in further.
3.) Individuals who watch these videos, will then spend money to watch these videos, purchase products, click on advertisements, come and create threads, free advertising all over the world and further fuel the conspiracy enterprise.

Therefore we are left with the simple but honest truth.

Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear.

The truth is bigger than we could ever know or fathom in most cases. A documentary that reveals the total truth would never be allowed, and that should really get you thinking. It all boils down to one simple fact. It's a market, a machine for monetary gain. The true invention of the majority of these films is for selfish gains, personal recognition or to intentionally harm a country. Why would you want to instill fear into a country? Again a huge marketable approach is being made. Ie; Nuclear Kits, Food Kits, Survival Kits, Bomb Shelters & so on are all up 1,000% in the United States...

Pretty ingenious if you think about it, no? :)

Last edited:
A belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event.

That's description of religion with 100% match[pokerface]
I know it's not a subject here, just sayin

Ontopic:

Indeed there's some idiotic videos rolling on youtube. Totally irrational, without of shred of facts, that go against the logic, and rationalism. Not to mention, when they drop religion factor in it, they lost me right there.

But hey, it's just us mortals, killing our time before we vaporize.

Gaining knowledge, and knowing how to gain knowledge in proper way is what some people do, and not focus their entire life on blunt joy, and work. Being self-aware doesn't hurt, really.

Let me show you something here, so you understand how world works:

Drug industry, depends on how much people is sick, they make money from that.
Weapon industry, depends on wars.
Banks, depends on how much people loan, and make debts.
Privately own jails. Depend on tough laws.

Those are some completely legit questions, that have completely natural answers, without any need to speculate if it's true, if you know anything about economics, no matter how proposterous it sounds. It's just business. If there's no need, you create a need for some product. Just like no one in this world needs iPhone 5, they are creating that need in people with advertisement. Or, in case of McDonalds, usually where they open, lots of small restaurands and fast food places gets closed down. They leave you with no choice, you have no other place to go to buy french fry in 3 miles region.

How do you MAKE a bigger market for drug industry?

How weapons industry works? How they make their market?

To understand how some businesses work, you need to understand how they get their customers.
Drug industry can be spread only if there's more diseases. More sick people.
Weapons industry can't profit if no one orders their weapon, and uses it.
So, it's normally to guess they are creating their own market. They create need for it, they won't gonna happen exclusively for them, making them billions of dollars in profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back