Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if the comment I posted offended any of you, I didn't intend for it to do so. I like indians, just not the majority of the ones on WJ.

They scam, speak horrible English, frequently address me as "sir" in PM's (this gets very annoying). I've been dealing with Indians for months on here, after a while its easy to get very irritated by them.

Honestly if every Indian ISP blocked WJ, well.. I feel bad saying this but this place would be a much better off. *Waits to get flamed*. Just my opinion guys, don't hate me for it. :(

Hey, all im an Indian too and well all i can say is that i'm proud to be an Indian.
But i admit that about 90% of the persons i deal with , at WJ or at WS, all are Indians, well its actually a good thing that Indians have Omnipresence, but one thing that bugs me, is that about 90% of scammers/rippers are from India too.
Cause of these guys, rest trustful guys have to suffer too.
And yeah if some Indians are unable to access WJ, lol believe me they will find a way.
So don't be happy that Indian's will no longer be on WJ, its something near to impossible :p

Take Care Guys,

If we Indians would not be here, then WJ would become a plain old boring place :(
Anyways, Loget, its your view :) And everyone has different views about different people ;)

If we Indians would not be here, then WJ would become a plain old boring place :(
Anyways, Loget, its your view :) And everyone has different views about different people ;)

Wrong ... It would be a good webmaster forum with only a few stupid kiddies ( like ak47 ). When WJ was not full of indians people enjoyed coming here , they knew that they would find good people here willing to help. Since that new upload for money scheme came in every stupid indian/pakistan kid started showing up on this forum. ,,I can has uploading movie music whatsoever you wants".

Horrible english ( no english classes in India I guess ) , number of scammers increased more and more ( nowadays you can't trust anyone on this forum , I mean seriously when it comes to business and other stuff my first question to the other one is ,,Are you indian? ") , the shoutbox became a mess ( thank god some mods are warning people for not using english ).

To get things even worse they started making warez sites , all those shit sites , katz banned sites list increased. Uploading without checking what they upload caused many sites to get banned. All they care is the paypal rupees ! yay yay I can buy a cow now to worship it !

wtf. you cant blame an entire race. grow up.

For your information, indians are surgeons, doctors, lawyers, blah blah. Are they to blame too??

fucking generalisation gone mad.

wtf. you cant blame an entire race. grow up.

For your information, indians are surgeons, doctors, lawyers, blah blah. Are they to blame too??

fucking generalisation gone mad.

I'm sorry if the comment I posted offended any of you, I didn't intend for it to do so. I like indians, just not the majority of the ones on WJ.
I think you should read posts and threads properly before you go on ranting, it should help you to avoid making yourself look clueless like you have just done.

^^ I dont think jayfella's comment is pointed just towards to you. There are some others here who don't like us.

This thread should be closed by now!

I m Proud to be an Indian......

Stop making such baseless and stupid comments on Indians n India

this thread must be closed now.....

Stop Fighting Guys... We don't have to Proof anything.
India is a Great country and will always be...No matter what they say.
We are Proud to be Indians.

I do love these boring posts, "I am proud to be indian" bla blah blah, nobody is saying that being indian is a bad thing, we are simply annoyed and irritated by the behavior and attitude of the majority of the indians on WJunction.

Why are you guys being too defensive and demanding this thread be closed, are you scared of this discussion? 8-).

EDIT : I know this thread will never stop until and unless mods close it...

Njoi the drama once again racists...

No offense to any one but to them who are really creating racism....

I do love these boring posts, "I am proud to be indian" bla blah blah, nobody is saying that being indian is a bad thing, we are simply annoyed and irritated by the behavior and attitude of the majority of the indians on WJunction.

Why are you guys being too defensive and demanding this thread be closed, are you scared of this discussion? 8-).

If you don't trust anyone...keep it to yourself. This is a public board and your words hurt us very badly.

This thread is leading towards a flame war, can't you see it. No wonder! they removed you as Moderator.

Mr Loget No 1 Is Afraid OfThis Thread :P

1stly,
t4y8tx.png

No Indians = No Wjunction :O

U People Can Only Talk..U AssHoles..

Who Ever Flamed About Indians in This Thread , I am Gonna FUCK ur Mommy Badly :O:O:O:O

Wish me Good Luck ^^^

I know i will be Banned Frm This Site after this reply :D

I don Care ;)

<3<3<3<3 I love WJUNCTION, People Here are SHIT :P

Don Have Any Deals With These Fucking People Who Replied Against Indians :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back