Status
Not open for further replies.

Phamous

Stop making these threads, they're annoying as fuck. I know I'm contradicting myself, but it's to get the message out. If everyone was to make a thread every time someone became "trusted", we'd be flooded. This isn't to offend Hawk or Splitice, but it's getting rather annoying.

19 comments
Are you the site admin no
Are you a mod no
Its not for you to decide and as .mac said its not everyday that someone becomes trusted if you dont liek it add everyone to your ignore list

lol why not one thread and the orginal poster will update saying thanks to who ever?

Anyways the threads dont hurt anyone so yeah.

Stop making these threads, they're annoying as fuck. I know I'm contradicting myself, but it's to get the message out. If everyone was to make a thread every time someone became "trusted", we'd be flooded. This isn't to offend Hawk or Splitice, but it's getting rather annoying.

If it's Annoying as fuck then why don't you just not look at the thread, It's not as if it's going to kill you is it?

Umm, how many ''congratulations'' threads were made? Only 2, right? + they made it in the GENEREAL SECTION and like others have said you're not admin nor are you mod, so I don't see why members should say ''ok Phamous, we won't make one again''.

tbh, doesnt matter much.We care more to grow as a community,and love wishing each other occassionally.We aren't bots who would only talk abt selling (/buying) their stuff for money.
Also general section means, its general - open for any general discussion.
Cheerz

tbh, doesnt matter much.We care more to grow as a community,and love wishing each other occassionally.We aren't bots who would only talk abt selling (/buying) their stuff for money.
Also general section means, its general - open for any general discussion.
Cheerz

lol were not bots ahah I think this thread just got owned.

This is general section . and if you don't want to join that discussion, just don't post /reply in that thread..as simple as that..

Not as bad as "Im leaving because nobody knows who i am, i have no traffic and i've been here a day" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back