Congratulations to our new year's resolutions winners! Happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

We are glad, that we can announce the winners of this competition, right on time :)

We had to throughly look into every resolution that was posted and they weren't picked at random. A thorough discussion was made between WJunction staff.

Winner of the Logo & Banner prize:

1. aVro won main prize - "maybe I will able to propose my adorable one" we truely hope this huge step will take place this year, and we will hear more from you (babies, please)

Winners of Steam games giveaway:

Regarding our steam games competition same rules were applying, and we had another user with same wishes

2. Z_UpLoAdEr - "Proposing my GF by the end of 2013" we are wishing you very best with your decisions
3. softleaks - "Respect, love and treat women well in the society"
4. big_shamu - "To be Optimistic"
5. coolboyz2323 - "My wish is to be a kinder and gentler person in 2013."
6. Baraka - "Be able to share some of my works here like I've done before for you all here"
7. Bharat - "Will give a dedicated time to my family"
8. msk19994 - "Make good amount of money so that i can give portion to charity"
9. zdorian - "become 200% more hard working"
10. Krack3r - "quit smoking pot"
11. hentaibedta - "Love my Wife more"

We wish you everyone the very best in your goal achievements, and hopefully everything comes true.

If you have not won a FREE logo & banner, we spoke to a few GFX artists on WJunction, and:
For those that entered the competition for our logo & banner competition, we have spoken to coolboyz2323 and he has agreed to offer 30% OFF his logo & banner services.

Quote: HAPPYNEWYEAR
for 30% OFF!

Froomple
Froomple, who is launching ElitePixels.net is offering an introductory offer of FREE LOGOS & BANNERS for the first 10 requesters;

Logo & banner courtesy of WEBNINJAZ.com

23 comments
Congratulations to the winners, HB gift code will be PM'd. Once you receive your prize acknowledge it below. As for the grand prize winner; aVro , PM Nitish quoting; WJ-WEBNINJAZ.com and link Nitish to this thread. PM Nitish your logo & banner requirements etc, and his WEBNINJAZ.com team will have it delivered by 7 days or earlier.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back