Congrats to iHate and lig}{tning for mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, and this is just me being curios. Why did lig}{tning get the mod rank? He just posts tons of bullshit topics, nothing useful to webmasters or even uploaders.. Just asking

Congrats anyways

I have a question, and this is just me being curios. Why did lig}{tning get the mod rank? He just posts tons of bullshit topics, nothing useful to webmasters or even uploaders.. Just asking

Congrats anyways

Don't question the correlation between lightning's nonsense posts and becoming a mod. These posts will be removed apparently.

WHAT the king perve and the ultra Nerd got the job dafack?

I guess i have to bow down and say congratz well deserved.

Jesus fucking Christ, could of seen this coming from a mile away, typical, you people are way to predictable. And gratz lightning all your sucking up paid off.

Jesus fucking Christ, could of seen this coming from a mile away, typical, you people are way to predictable. And gratz lightning all your sucking up paid off.
efc3a58e59.jpg

Don't question the correlation between lightning's nonsense posts and becoming a mod. These posts will be removed apparently.
But...all of his posts/topics are jokes and nonsense pictures. Didn't realize that being a clown allows one to be considered a competent webmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back