Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

I myself try to follow the Filehoster's news.. however this is become impossible cause:

10 pages of "Remote Upload is slow wtf"
followed by 10 pages of "Payment recieved thanks"
followed by 10 pages of "I not get money what is problem??? Is Filesonic scam???"

I think those threads should be for proper support only.

8 comments
Threads from the File Host section are just impossible to monitor. Due to their nature they're always going to be full of useless offtopic posts.

Well, perhaps if there were actually any rules made, one day members will bother following them. Just try following 1 thread, for example Filesonic.. it's insane! I think about 500 of the 568 pages are dupe posts/spam/useless/dumb posts

Or just change your profile settings.. Replies before page-split, from 20 to 50! That way, instead of 10 pages of crap, you will get like 4! XD lol

@The Coon
Rules can't be made in that section, you delete some offtopic post, guy will post that same reply again. You infract him, he'll ignore it. Ban him, he'll just be back with a new account, basically, there's no end in that. They want to earn some money no matter what.

That area is like a sewer. It's full of rats looking for scraps and most normal people are afraid to go near encase they catch some disease. Trying to clean it would be a lost cause but as it's in it's own area it's ok and easy to avoid so normal people don't really mind. The odd time a few rats escape from the sewer and make a topic in a regular area but the cleaners/staff are generally quick to react and flush the waste back into the sewer.

Coon your best off just following posts by the file hosting staff themselves. Do a search for posts by username and you'll have a rough list of the news your after. That way you too can get the info your after without getting dirty.

Love your explanation ;)

Yeah I am following the Filehosters posts now since a while (by searching for username), but it still bugs the hell out of me. Oh well, nothing can be done I guess.

That area is like a sewer. It's full of rats looking for scraps and most normal people are afraid to go near encase they catch some disease. Trying to clean it would be a lost cause but as it's in it's own area it's ok and easy to avoid so normal people don't really mind. The odd time a few rats escape from the sewer and make a topic in a regular area but the cleaners/staff are generally quick to react and flush the waste back into the sewer.

Coon your best off just following posts by the file hosting staff themselves. Do a search for posts by username and you'll have a rough list of the news your after. That way you too can get the info your after without getting dirty.

wow !
well said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back