Status
Not open for further replies.

trafficmonster

Banned
Banned
Okay, Time for another competition, as its long overdue.
Ive just launched another site : www.prizetrain.com
And it needs promoting!
----------------------
How do you win?
Signup at http://www.prizetrain.com - sign in - and grab your affiliate URL.
Put it in your MSN name, Your Website, Signatures, Spray it on a neighbours House even! Whatever you want.
------------------
Prizes
First person to get 100 Valid Signups, Wins $100 !
Second Place gets $50!
Third and Fourth gets $25!

* Second, Third and Fourth place will be given as soon as first place is won*
------------------
NOTE : Valid Signups are Non-Fake users, Who are intrested in the site, and Earns One Point or more [Very easy to do]
------------------
IMPORTANT : IF YOUR IN THIS COMPETITION, POST HERE! AND USE YOUR WJ USERNAME ON PRIZETRAIN!

17 comments
Oh nevermind :)... its a CPALead site nice idea thought.... while you will make over thousands, you're only giving away $100 :p... not bad keep up !

How about this part ?

NOTE : Valid Signups are Non-Fake users, Who are intrested in the site, and Earns One Point or more [Very easy to do]

I know we get 10 pts... when we register, does that count or no ?

No. As what would be the Point?
You could just use Socks5, signup 100 times, and win.
They need to earn 1 or more points after that free signup bonus.

for that 1 point you require to do the CPALead offer... which makes you subscribe to cell-phone bills and usually requires your address even thought it says its free.

Kronik, the free offers are 100% Free. Trial and Paid offers are not.
Eitherway, your not going to be the one doing surveys are you? So it shouldnt matter to you.

Here is the video proof showing this offers are not free for your referalls to complete, nor for your self...
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MU60QUPUc
so please trafficmonster do not say it is 100% free without knowing.

KrøniiK , ur right . CPALead says free surveys, but the visitor must have valid phone number in most cases and he is also agreeing to subscribe some items.also cpalead surveys are not available on all countries

Trafficmonster, I am not underestimating ur prizes, but i will be perfect if the surveys are available to all countries and dont need valid phone numbers; best of luck with the contest

I watched KrøniiK video and he's right. This is bullshit as the people you refer have to pay. It's not 100% FREE

+1 KrøniiK, great vid.

It is 100% free.
Click on a survey, and then basically, you'll have the Option to Skip any offer inside the survey that costs you money. They put them in, just to make extra cash, they do NOT have to be done. So, it is 100% free to complete them.
EDIT : If it spawns any pop-ups, they can be closed straight away. When it says you 'MUST' complete an offer below to continue, just press the 'Skip' or 'No thanks' Button to the bottom right.

trafficmonster... please man, would you like me to make another video, with all the free offers or what ???? If so im fine with making it.

Christ, You dont understand. Ill make a video and post what i mean tomorrow.
You can SKIP all of the Mini surveys inside the survey, if you get me?
E.G
Click on any free offer on Prize train, fill yr stuff in, then it'll take you to another page, and try make you do a paid or another few free offers, but you can just press skip to them, without entering any of your details. Therefor, it is 100% Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back