Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoMBoZo

CoMBoZo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013, and we are still in business since we started in 2013, if you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, our servers in Phoenix, AZ ( united states ) on 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:
  • Instant Setup
  • SoluvVM Control Panel
  • Ability to manage Vps's through client area
  • SSD Storage
  • Install Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, etc ..
  • Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  • Gigabit ports

8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.
  • 300 GB HDD Space
  • 3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 8GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Lifetime Promo code: GDW2O5VN1O
$48 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

-----------------------------------------------------------------

6GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.
  • 250 GB HDD Space
  • 2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 6GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: GU7MUC0X1K
$38 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

4GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.
  • 200 GB HDD Space
  • 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 4GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: LZ1JYN8RU8
$28 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

We accept payments through credit cards through paypal, Paypal balance, Bitcoin ...
Thank you

Last edited:
25 comments
Another bad experience with cheap VPS hosting.
I should have been warned by their unbelievably slow site. Client area is even slower and so is VPS created. The tickets can't be submitted (form just doesn't work), the e-mails sent to them come back undelivered and the VPS is inaccessible most of the time.
If anyone from the site admins is reading this, I'm requesting service cancellation and refund (within 7 first days) for account bubakxx at gmail.com.

And I recommend to all: Hands off!

Y48xX1e.png

Another bad experience with cheap VPS hosting.
I should have been warned by their unbelievably slow site. Client area is even slower and so is VPS created. The tickets can't be submitted (form just doesn't work), the e-mails sent to them come back undelivered and the VPS is inaccessible most of the time.
If anyone from the site admins is reading this, I'm requesting service cancellation and refund (within 7 first days) for account bubakxx at gmail.com.

And I recommend to all: Hands off!

The problem was in the ip i requested from you to let us change the ip as it's still new and your order has only 5 days with us but you refused us to help you, any way elina has told you that you will get your refund in the exact time.

Thank you for your notice this message appears always when we restard our node after maintenance this is the first time we run maintenance on our node after 2 years :)

Last edited:
The problem was in the ip i requested from you to let us change the ip as it's still new and your order has only 5 days with us but you refused us to help you, any way elina has told you that you will get your refund in the exact time.

Not even your client area worked properly, so I couldn't even open a ticket!
And the VPS was online from time to time, so I don't believe it's anyhow related to the IP.

It has been 11 days now since I've send the official refund request and I haven't even received any reply or confirmation, not mentioning the refund payment.

Not even your client area worked properly, so I couldn't even open a ticket!
And the VPS was online from time to time, so I don't believe it's anyhow related to the IP.

It has been 11 days now since I've send the official refund request and I haven't even received any reply or confirmation, not mentioning the refund payment.

We have changed your ip but you refused to be with us so we have refunded you

all the best

Offer still valid​

Offer still valid​

Last edited:
Just to inform the others:
There was no contact from the seller after my termination and refund request.
I've started the dispute at Paypal which was concluded in my favor with bottom line there are no funds at the Combozo's account registered in fake name.
So I'm sure they are very trustworthy and not fishy at all! :pirate:

My VPS is down since 58h and no support anymore. biggest scam ever. all private data are down :139:. luckily i had a backup from my backup :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back