Rox

Hello WJ! I am presenting to you CoinRDP! Accept the future of RDP and Digital Payments by using our services today!

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your 10Gbps slot ASAP!

About Us:

What is CoinRDP?
CoinRDP aims to provide super-fast, high quality RDP servers to its customers.

What do you mean by super-fast?
Well, all our RDP servers come with a minimum connection speed of 2Gbps and 64 GB DDR3 RAM along with Windows 2016 in order to give you a high quality, secured and super-fast environment to work on.

Do you accept any other Payment Methods?
We accept PayPal, WebMoney, PayTM, UPI, PerfectMoney, Skrill & Indian Bank Transfer.

Our RDP Plans:

Some key specs of 10Gbps RDP:

Intel 2 x E5-2650 (2x2.20 GHz - 16 Cores / 32 Threads)
Samsung Evo 850 Series 240 GB SSD for OS & Temporary Download
64 GB DDR3 RAM
Private SATA3 Hard Disk Space (depends on your RDP plan)
Windows Server 2016
Minimum Users - Max 15 to avoid overload of server
High Speed 10Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Skype & E-mail Support
Multiple payment methods accepted - PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, PerfectMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, and UPI

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your slot ASAP! Price starts from 20 USD per month for 200 GB space!

Netherlands 2Gbps Regular RDP - Encoding Not Allowed, No Admin Access

Netherlands 10Gbps High Speed RDP - Windows Server 2016, 240 GB Samsung Evo 850 Series SSD, 64 GB DDR3 RAM

Thekisy.png

Netherlands 2Gbps Encoding RDP: Buy Here

iRHKFYX.png

Some Features:

• Minimum 2Gbps Speed
  • Minimum 64 GB RAM
  • Increased Storage Space
  • Secure Environment - Windows 2016 with Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software
  • Lots of Pre-Installed Applications
  • Ability to Request Application Installs
  • Affordable Prices
  • 24 / 7 E-mail Support via Tickets
  • Resource Intensive Activities not allowed on Regular Servers
  • Over 6 ways of paying for your service

Not Allowed - Mining, Cracking, Carding, Downloading from Public Torrent Trackers, Child P*rn, Spamming, DDoS and any other server / network abuse activities. Check with us if you are unsure about the activity before buying since we do not provide refunds.

382 comments
Your Website sucks, i cant order or create an Account. "Weak PW" is the Reason ... even when i use this: 9hpZYnRxgqdGpJu <<<< this is to weak for you?? I have to search another Provider, sorry.

Can you come on skype for what my important file from server deleted??

8 TB data lost, someone deleted all my files. Pls reply in skype

Just to clarify: Accounts that were supposedly hacked are not our fault. I've done multiple checks and can confirm (anyone nominated by M can view RDP logs if required) that CoinRDP is not hacked. It is the user accounts with default password that have been hacked.

Only the accounts using default password were hacked, despite everyone being instructed to change it multiple times and we providing you with a way to do that in one-click too!

I am sad at your loss, however, this is a nasty world and we need to ensure our online a** is safe all the time.

Do write to me if you need help installing a data recovery software, I am more than willing to help you recover your data, secure your account, suggest other must-take security steps etc.

#523|05|2018 - 15 hours ago Invoice #447 already paid buy rdp, nothing what happend?

Order processed 2 days back, sorry for the delay though.

Is downloading torrent and upload to cloud allowed using zoom?

Your ticket has been responded to.

Your Website sucks, i cant order or create an Account. "Weak PW" is the Reason ... even when i use this: 9hpZYnRxgqdGpJu <<<< this is to weak for you?? I have to search another Provider, sorry.

Sure, please do not use our service/website if you do not like it. We don't like to have customers who are not security minded themselves, one of the reasons 2FA was enabled a while ago on WHMCS. If you cannot keep your accounts safe then it is better we do not have you on our server, you are a risk for other users who have good security practices.

Wanted to ask how to change the password in RDP if I can't log in? It only says "This user account's password
has expired. The password must change in order to logon". Ticket #533

Edit: I got an answer. Thank you. Sad to hear that someone still got hacked using a default password despite all security measures being encouraged. But everyone should learn from this lesson. I never lost any data though, and never really kept important/personal info and stuffs in it. Everyone else should as well, since the RDP service is not really a permanent storage.

Last edited:
I am using CoinRDP's 10 GBps RDP last 7-9 Months.I am first member who ordered first in the 10 GBPS.
Never had problem with data loss.He always given Script File to change password to every users disk.
I am using rdp 4-5 years i have seen many other RDP providers they even not provide Password change Script file.
You have to change the password.Rox always told to change password.Its your Fault.
Why are you blaming him?

I am using CoinRDP's 10 GBps RDP last 7-9 Months.I am first member who ordered first in the 10 GBPS.
Never had problem with data loss.He always given Script File to change password to every users disk.
I am using rdp 4-5 years i have seen many other RDP providers they even not provide Password change Script file.
You have to change the password.Rox always told to change password.Its your Fault.
Why are you blaming him?

Pls learn to understand english in a correct way. I haven't accused him with a single word!

How do you know what Rox told me? Stop your ridiculous ranting and care more about your low sales on RG, laughing about 20 sales a week :) It seems like your are a newbie in this business :)

Away from that: It's fine to have the possibility to change the passwords - THX @ Rox for that :)

Back