Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavya

Banned
Banned
Coffee with Kavya

Hello Guys!
Myself Kavya, Kavya Rathod.
I am from Delhi and working as SEO Expert in a MNC.
I am not going to mention the name of my Company as it may ruin my professional life.

Anyway,
I am here to help you guys upto some extents on SEO.
If you have any query on SEO, please ask me, I will help you.
And if needed professional help, i will also tell you what genuine cost will involve to make it fix. You can also ask me for Google Penalty Removal.

Note: If you need blackhat techniques, please dont poke me either via PM or by reply.....

Regards,
Kavya

Please dont make off topic comments!

Please dont PM me, my PM box showing 100%, Post your requests here only! Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
19 comments
just chatted with her :/ the person itself fake i guess from the chats.

1)She isnt a girl
2)She is not a professional
3)Asked for t suggestion as what she can tell, after looking at my site

4)As for id : this is hers : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003733294511
As u can clearly see the liked pages and intrests, so dont pa without any proofs :)
Its just some newb ;)

Gud Luck :)

:O, If i dont do seo for you for free, you will post my FB profile....????
And you are an expert who can tell my sex.... right? :facepalm:

Miss Mirchi,

Have you ever met with delhi girls....???
Ever been thr and enjoyed night life???

If yes, then probably you wont post it here.... <3

Why too Hurry first become a Member and let know everybody and then Get started giving services

Well i will contact u soon for SEO help :)

@ Desi_Boy

First, Kavyanjali is a TV show, not a film. Second how does it matter if the person is male or female. If he/she is intended to give you service and may be a noob in this, then she/he can learn a lot here. As mentioned in the first topic, she/he has never given this service and only worked for a company. So instead of commenting on her FB profile and gender, shall we talk about his/her service?

@ Kavya

Please refer to some other similar threads and learn how to post a professional profile here. A friendly advice.

Tip: First you need to build reputation here. So be cool and answer questions wisely.

Thanks.

@ Desi_Boy

First, Kavyanjali is a TV show, not a film. Second how does it matter if the person is male or female. If he/she is intended to give you service and may be a noob in this, then she/he can learn a lot here. As mentioned in the first topic, she/he has never given this service and only worked for a company. So instead of commenting on her FB profile and gender, shall we talk about his/her service?

@ Kavya

Please refer to some other similar threads and learn how to post a professional profile here. A friendly advice.

Tip: First you need to build reputation here. So be cool and answer questions wisely.

Thanks.

Thanks for a really really nice comment!

Miss Mirchi,

Have you ever met with delhi girls....???
Ever been thr and enjoyed night life???

If yes, then probably you wont post it here.... <3

Hey i met with delhi girls. Infact i am from delhi lives near defence colony. :)

Good Luck with your SEO but that wasn't right, someone asked for a help and you added him and striaghtly asked for an admin access.

Lets see how far you go here and how much you will stay active here to provide seo services. All the best from DoggY DuKe 8-)

@Doggy, you just tell me how can i check the codes of any plugin without accessing the admin panel. And as far as i know, no one can harm you much if you take proper action before giving admin access of your WP to anyone!

Sales threads are not allowed in this section. Furthermore, this looks like a dupe of the Kavya's Introduction thread.

You're welcome to make a thread in the Marketplace (Services) if such a thread doesn't already exist.
Please report if you're ready to do so, so we can whisk this thread to Lalaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back